Challenge Completed

.

.

.

_________________________________________

Safaia gave a gentle pat on her son's head before turning to their guests with a soft smile in view. "Go ahead and eat as much as you like, there's always seconds if you wish."

Kaminari nodded enthusiastically as he was the first to dig into his meal without a second thought, "Thank you Mrs.Kirishima!" He kept his mouth closed while chewing since just because he's silly doesn't mean the Human Sparkler doesn't have manners.

Sero gave a small chuckle as he gave his thanks as well. Jirou and Mina followed in his example, Mina kicked Bakugou under the table from her seat across from him. He held himself back from cursing her out (for once) and instead of saying thanks he stood up and went over to where Kirishima's Ma was putting away the ingredients used to make dinner. She looked at him with a curious expression, such as one might look at a test subject- was this a test? Bakugou didn't think so, honestly he had thought nothing of it as he started to help put the ingredients away. He was silent, his mind was still cloudy from the living room incident so perhaps it wasn't in his right mind to be making big decisions but... something had made him want to help. That "something" was definitely Kirishima.

Kirishima's Ma took a step back before handing him a few more items which Bakugou put away in silence. It was interesting how quiet the process was actually, that was probably thanks to the fact that the whole table was gawking at Katsuki's sudden helpfulness.

Kirishima was staring, watching in awe of how Bakugou was getting along with his parents. Safaia had even stood up and moved over to the kitchen to grab some salt which Bakugou handed to her without a second thought. It was like they were a small sinc-

Jirou gave Kirishima a smirk and she noticed his stare. She lowered her voiced and stated the obvious, "Looks like you won't have any in-law issues if you and Bakugou... ya know~"

Mina giggled as Kiri turned a dusty rose color. "What!?"

Kami was giggling just as much as Mina as he shushed Kiri to lower his voice. "Jirou's right- just look at them! It's like they're on some sort of- oh no Bakugou's gonna die."

Sero stopped eating and looked over, confused with Kaminari's claim. "What are you talking about? He's doing- oh no they're trying to make small talk- yup he's dead."

Mina covered her mouth a little to muffle her naturally loud voice, "Bakugou's the worst at small talk! Someone has to save him or eles!!!"

Eijirou gulped, he had just wanted to confess 15 minutes ago- where was all that confidence?? Where did it go?
"Or eles what?"

Mina shook her head in a distraught silence, knowing if she spoke then the parents (and Bakugou) would know they were talking about them, literally behind their backs.

Kaminari stepped in while still trying to get his food to stay on his plate. "Or eles you're gonna be having the Kirishima-Bakugou family Christmas dinner... Without Bakugou."

"THE WH-" Kiri yelped, as quick as he let the words out of his mouth, the quicker Jirou slapped a hand over his mouth to keep him hushed.

Bakugou did turn however, for a quick glance, giving Jirou a glare as she flipped him off. He rolled his eyes and went back to his conversation.

Kirishima pushed Jirou's hand off of his mouth and huffed at both her and Kaminari. "You guys! They're fine look! They're just talking- oh wait he does look uncomfortable..."