Lemons are the sweetest

"Flowers and food delivery for sir Kong." the security came to their floor and he is followed by two other front desk officers carrying a platter and a cooler while he is carrying two bouquets of flowers.

"Ohh we have our own food support." One of his colleagues said as Kong awkwardly smiled while he thanked the security personnel.

"This is the third time this week. They are pampering you, Kong." Tew pointed out as he stood beside Kong who cannot help but smile reading the message card inserted in the flowers.

Hi P'Kong! We hope that these flowers bring a smile to your face today. Cheer up! – Your Khun Lemons

"That looks yummy." Tew pointed at the platter of sushi that forms the letter 'K.'

For the third time this week, he has received flowers and gifts from Arthit's fans. He doesn't really know the reason why but he feels weird and shy over it. They also sent food that was able to feed the online content team.

Kong sighed as he finally took out his phone and messaged P'Jane, asking what is going on.

P'Jane: why, what happened?

He took a short clip and picture of the food and flowers and sent it to him. It took some time before he received a reply.

P'Jane: It must be because of what happened with Jee.

Kong: why?

P'Jane: you know how she kept on mentioning Arthit, especially on that Mielle video.

Kong: oh...

P'Jane: fans were worried about you so they are sending you these gifts for encouragement according to the tweets that I saw.

And Kong can feel his cheeks heat up over what Jane said. How can Arthit's fans be so sweet?

Kong: oh no P'Jane! How do I express my gratitude to them?

P'Jane: check Arthit's IG story.

Kong got surprised to see Arthit's IG story. These days, he has been receiving thousands of follow requests but he never approves any of them as he wanted to keep his Instagram private for his family and friends. He only uses the official twitter account of Mielle TH for their online content, other than that, he doesn't use other social media platforms.