who is that lion.

I stayed at the water hole to train my power for about 3/h.
Then my stomach started to growl but how do i hunt i have no idea so i started walking around to find Rani to ask if she can show me how to hunt.

After looking around i did see a cave that i did not see in the lion guard.
I walk in the cave to see a lion lies on what seem to be a bed of moss.

Rani: Y/N what are you doing in here you are not allowed to be in here i say to him.

Me: Sorry Rani i was looking for you when i found this cave and who is that lion i ask her.

Rani: Why are you looking for me and this is a lion that we found at the mountain pass about one year ago he has been in a coma for one year.

Me: Well i was looking for you because i am hungry and i have no idea how to hunt so i was going to ask you if you can show me how to hunt.

Rani: Okay i can show you how to hunt follow me.

I followed rani to the hunting grounds she told me to stay low to the ground and stalk up on the pray.

After i did that i jump on a Zebra biting it neck killing it, I felt bad for killing it, I have never killed anything before.

I sated eating but then looked at rani and she look hungry to.

Me: Hey Rani you can also eat i don't need the hole zebra i said to her.

Rani: Thanks Y/N i said as i join him to eat.

After eating the zebra to the bones me and rani make our way to the water hole to clean of.

Rani: Hey Y/N what do you have on your back i ask him.

Me: Oh. This is a backpack where you store things like my phones and stuff.

Rani: Phone what is that?

Me: I can show you. I took of my backpack and took out my phone and show it to her and how to use it.

Rani: So you can call people with that thing that is really cool.

Me: Yes it is you can have one so if you ever need me just call me.

Rani: Thanks Y/N well it is starting to get dark i am of to patrol with the night pride do you want to join?

Me: No thanks Rani i am super tired right now so i will go to sleep but i will join you tomorrow i said as she walk off.

Hmmm where can i sleep i think maybe i can sleep where that lion is so i start walking in the cave to sleep but before i go and sleep i look at the lion on the bed.

Me: Wait this lion look familiar but where have i see this lion before i took out my phone and google the lion king/guard and one picture caught my eye this lion look just like….

Well there you have a new episode.
Who is the lion that has been i a coma for 1 year do you think?
Well with that said see you next episode.