#14

"Yah! get your ass down here fast. We are going to be late." Miya whined over the phone.

"Ok..Ok.. I'm coming." You ended the call and looked at the mirror one last time. You and Miya have a meeting with a important supplier. So you wore a nice pencil cut dress which hugged your body perfectly showing off your curves and wore a blazer to look more professional. Miya was waiting in her car going through her phone. She looked up as you opened the door.

"Ohhh!! look at you. looking so pretty." She teased eyeing you head to toe.

"Look at yourself. Ms. fabulous." you chuckled. Miya has always been a fashion queen. She will always surprise you with different styles of dressing and it all fits well on her. When you look at her she looks like a spoiled rich kid but she is the opposite. She is so much fun and giving.

After the meeting on our way back to the office you got a text from Jimin.

Jimin - 'Hey love. Where are you now?'

You - 'Hey love. I'm almost there.'  you smiled knowing that he is impatient to see you. 

"Ok spill it... I know you are seeing someone now." Miya asked curiously.

"What? why would you think that?" I asked slowly putting away my phone.

"Oh hunny I know you too well. Is it someone i know? I hope you are not keeping any secrets from me." she went on in a serious tone. You felt bit guilty because Miya is your best friend and she tells you everything. But this is way too serious to just spill.

"Ok. Yes I'm seeing someone." her eyes popped when I admit to it.

"I knew it. Yah! how could you keep it from me. don't you trust me." she sounded bit disappointed.

"You know that I love you and trust you. Just give me some more time ok. I will tell you everything when things are right." You looked at her in pleading eyes. You knew she wants to curse at you.

"Please..Just believe me. It's something very complicated. I will tell you everything later." you said again and finally she smiled and agreed.

"Promise?" she asked putting her pinky finger right in front of you after parking her car.

"Promise!" you smiled and sealed it with your pinky.

When you got to the floor you sent a text to Jimin.

You - ' I'm in office'

Jimin - 'Come to fire exit staircase.'

Jimin - 'Now'

As you read the text you hurried to the exit. Jimin was leaning against the wall as you went out and closed the door. He grabbed your hand and pulled you in for a hug.

"Someone will come. Let go quickly."you giggled secretly enjoying his sweet hug. But he did let go as you heard some footsteps. He slowly looked down scratching his head. You covered your mouth to hold in a laugh because his reaction was funny.

"Someone went down. all clear." he said coming near you again. You saw his eyes traveling down from your face to your body with a pleased expression.

"Wow. You look so beautiful today." he kissed your cheek and rest his arm around your waist bringing you closer to him. You blushed at his compliment and he chuckled softly seeing you blush.