15

Haru snuggled up against the warm pillow as she sighed in content

Haru snuggled up against the warm pillow as she sighed in content. A pair of arms snaked around her as they pulled her closer making Haru's eyes snap open.

"What the fu-"

She stopped herself from swearing as she saw Jisung peacefully asleep next to her.

What kind of cliche is this?

She removed herself from his grip tip-toeing away to the kitchen to get her daily dose of food.

"How was your sleep?"

"It was fine I guess? What happened last night Jaem?"

He chuckled in response, shaking his head lightly. He flipped the meat he was frying before turning around to face Haru.

"You and Jisung would make a cute couple"

"I'll pass, it's not that I don't like him or anything I just you know"

"Yeah I think, what were we talking about again?"

Haru giggled lightly hitting Jaemin's shoulder, the latter shouting in protest.

"What did you that for?!"

"Just felt like it"

Jaemin became pouty as he continued to cook, while Haru on the other hand watched him and ocassionally-more like half the time-was stealing meat from the cooked batch.

"Wake up the other's will you? Tell them food's ready!"

Haru complied, hesitating whether to wake up Jisung first or not. But seeing as the last time she checked the clock last night it was already half past 2, she decided to leave the boy alone for now.

She made her way up the stairs, opening various doors hoping to find someone in one of them.

"I think I might need another tour of the place"

Haru groaned once again opening a door, this time though successfully finding Renjun who was reading his book.

"You still haven't finished that yet?"

"Well genius, I only started this yesterday"

"I'm sorry sheesh"

Renjun sighed putting down his book, swinging his legs to the side he sat up facing her.

"What do you need?"

"Oh Jaemin wanted me to call you guys for breakfast"

Renjun nodded pressing his lips together before standing up.

"And one more thing"

Renjun hummed in reply, running a hand through his hair as he rummaged the piles of cloths in his swivel chair.

"Can you show me the other's rooms?"

"I'll wake them up so don't bother, I'll just ask Haechan to give you a tour of the house later"

"Ok thank you!"

Haru beamed a smile at him, which he thankfully returned. She ran down the stairs, passing by Jisung before she walked backwards to the boy.

She shook him lightly, calling out his name but she sighed as all she received were incoherent mumbles.

"Park Jisung wake up"

"Five minutes"

Haru though of a way to wake the boy up, but only one solution came to mind and she hoped it would work, as it involved her screaming at the top of her lungs early in the morning.

"PARK JISUNG THERE'S A GHOST!"

"What! Where?!"

He stumbled forward, managing to throw himself off the couch in the process. He groaned as he reached out to the laughing girl, glaring at her ever so slightly.

"You should've seen you face! Seriously! You're the only mafia member I know that's scared of ghosts"

Jisung puffed out his cheeks in embarrasment, ears turning a bit red from the girl's teasing.

"Shut up before I make you"

"Ohh I'm scare-"

"Oh! Uhm I think we should head down later"

"Wait! JENO HYUNG IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!"

"IT LOOKS LIKE YOU WERE TRYING TO CHOKE THE POOR GIRL! PARK JISUNG NO PHONE FOR YOU LATER!"

"B-But! Jaemin hyung!"

Is this development I see?👀👀