Tears And Knives

Being a son of a famous businessman with enemies and friends all over, isn't easy. And here, being fabulous and perfect isn't an option. It's a must. 

Park Jimin is a sassy bastard. Partying, hooking up, drinking, girls and gambling. He was living. And yes, he is son of the rich businessman who owns the Park Enterprises of Fashion Technology. 

Always being controlled on from his young age, made him go out of control. The thrill in disobeying his strict parents was an addiction to him. Always doing things against his parents and being rich at the same time, his life was more than satisfied to him. 

--------

Running the most famous mafia gang wasn't an easy job either. Always surrounded by dangerous, life threatening situations was a routine for Min Yoongi, the leader. 

The strong and cold leader doesn't have time for all the meaningless shit they call 'fun'. He was always busy hunting down enemies and trading illegal things. He made a great job in being unnoticed by the police and all the legal shit. And he will continue to protect his mafia more than anything else. 

The ruthless leader never pitied anyone and not planning to pity anyone in the future too. He, with his mafia gang, was living his life just to his expectations. Nothing more, nothing less. 

--------

These two different people from two different poles meet each other in an unexpected situation.

--------

⁃ Did I say anyone can leave? ⁃

⁃ Do I look like I give a shit? ⁃ 

--------

✗ Tears and Knives ✗

S T A T U S
Completed