1•2 - Start

2 - Start

I was holding my breath as I stepped on the other side of the door. It was like a dimly lit hallway and I can't see it's end.

"Kuya?" I called.

"Chase!"

Kuya's voice sounded like a recorded one. With my forehead creased, I followed the sound of his voice until I bumped into a wall.

The lights suddenly went on. With my eyes squinted due to the sudden rush of lighting, I took a quick scan of the room.

Why...

Why am I alone?

"Kuya?!" I called again.

"Chase!"  nine different voices called me. I was so used to seeing them and hearing their loud voices that I even know how it sounds when they all speak the same word at the same time.

I turned again only to find a speaker attached to the wall. That was the only thing in this room aside from the keypad attached to a blue door. Well, I'm not sure if the mirror glass wall on one side is counted as a thing inside the room. I mean, it's a wall.

"Why am I alone?" I asked, getting annoyed again.

They dragged me into this using the play with us card and now I'm playing alone?

"I'm alone too." I heard Kuya Seth's voice. I focused my eyes on the speaker.

"Me too." That's Kuya Kyle.

"Same here." Though he's alone, Kuya Blade sounded amused. Well, he never runs out of a good mood.

"I think we're all in different rooms." I heard Kuya Dean's voice. "Can you all hear me?"

"I think we can all hear each other," I said. "You all called my name."

"Then, do you see a blue door inside your room?" Kuya Dean asked again and we all said yes.

"May keypad din ba yung pinto dyan sa inyo?" Kuya Chem asked and again we all said yes.

"But what should we do with it?" That was Kuya Xion's voice.

"Kaya nga, wala namang ibang gamit dito saan kukuha ng clue?" I can imagine Kuya Kyle's eyebrows almost meeting each other.

"Let's try our names?" kuya suggested. Where did he get the idea that our own names could be the password?

"No." I know we all stilled when Kuya Sullivan spoke. "There are ten monitors here in my room."

"What?"

"Sol, what do you see?" Kuya Dean asked. He's as serious as always but I know he's getting excited. We all know.

"All of us."

My lips parted. Wow, so he can see us through those monitors? How lucky. It's just right that Kuya Sullivan's the one inside that room.

"There are notes with questions taped to each monitor."

"Ayan na!" Kuya Seth sounded so excited. He really loves these things. "The answers might be the key to open the doors."