Y/n: That's not very cash money of you

It was the day of the school festival and you were dreading it. You didn't necessarily like big crowds. Or people in general. One good thing though, was that you were going on a life-changing adventure with Midoriya! If he actually HURRIED IT UP! You were waiting at the convenience store for him. When you saw the lettuce-haired boy, you attacked. You jumped into the air, dual-wielding rolling pins.

"I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU, PATRICK!!"

"AAAAAHHHHHHHHDKSKASAKKDJSKADKDSJAS!!!!!!!!!"
You stopped dead in front of him in midair.

"Where've you been?"
Midoriya popped out of his arms that acted as a turtle shell.

"Oh, sorry. I was training with All Might..." He replied carefully, lowkey shocked at your mood change.

"Oh." You plopped onto the ground. "Why didn't you say so? Let's go!" You grabbed his arm and dragged him into the convenience store.

"You... went on the attack before I could say anything..."

~
You went to another convenience store after the first one. Midoriya was able to buy the rope there. You couldn't pay for it cause you were broke. Youspentallyourmoneyondrugs. As you were running down the walkway, you two almost collided into two people.

"Excuse us," you said politely, "We thought you were trash cans." Midoriya nudged you.

"Please be careful," the man said. You noticed him wearing a mask.

"Ohhhhh," you said, finger(ing) gunning him. "I see. Don't wanna get caught by Miss Rona, huh? Better than the country in the center of North America by the name of The United States of America, honhonhon." Midoriya just sighed.

"You were about to ruin the aftertaste of the Gold Tips Imperial," he finished his sentence. "Come, let us go L--Honey..." Midoriya just bowed as they walked by. You gave them a stank face.

"Hm..." You hummed, squinting your eyes at them.

"Oh, that house--is it a cafe or something?" Midoriya said out loud. "You can't tell." The man suddenly turned and stalked back towards you.

"If you did not know what Gold Tips Imperial was, then you would not of thought that..." He said. You shuffled in front of Midoriya. He seemed kinda... loopy.

"My good sir, are you on multiple kinds of drugs? Do we have the same dealer?"

"Are you... someone who understands? It's wonderful, even though you're so young!"

"Um... I don't know that much... I just know because my friend made some for us..." Midoriya replied. You squinted your eyes even more at the man. It came to a point that it was almost offensive.

"Oho-ho, you have such a high-class friend..."
You all just stood around awkwardly for a moment.

"You have... a good friend..."

"Yes, I've been blessed..."

"That is a wonderful thing." The two turned. "Then, excuse us." You glanced at Midoriya and he glanced back at you. At the same time, both of you understood.

"Hey," you called out. The two stopped short. "I'm a big fan of your videos, Gentle Criminal, La Brava." Gentle turned, removing his glasses and mask.

"La Brava, start filming," he said. Midoriya put down the bags.

"Don't make a move on our school!" Midoriya said.

"You're very perceptive children," he said. Midoriya activated his quirk.

"La Brava, there's been a change of plan," Gentle said, "From this moment on, no matter what happens, don't stop the camera!"