Chapter 33

chaos is a beautiful thing

Pain... that is all I feel... because I failed to do the one job I was meant to do... I didn't protect her. I failed her.. those dickheads don't know what's coming for them. I already have had them sent here. I am happy I didn't kill them.. because now I can show them why they call me the sadist cold-hearted monster. I will show them... I won't give mercy... I will bring hell to this earth. I will torture them limb by limb for just touching my baby. I will cut their tongues off for every wrong thing they said to my princess. I will slowly so slowly cut their fingers off, one at a time for violating my angel. I will cut that dickheads dick and shove it down his throat. But I won't kill them. NO! that would be too easy. They hurt and tortured my princess for years.

It's their turns.

The boys are already jumping out of their seats ready for their turn to have fun with them. They want revenge.. they want blood shed... they feel so enraged that someone even dared to lay a finger on the mafia princess wrongly. Let alone abuse and sexually assault the mafia princess. They won't just torture they will create chaos.

I remember how my father used to hurt me. how vicious and evil he used to be. One wrong move, one bad decision then I would be treated like one of the traitors. I still remember the cell he used to lock me in.. I still remember the chains, the screams....the whips. It got to the point where I didn't feel any pain anymore I just felt numb. The best thing I ever did was send a bullet through that sorry excuse of a father. But now I will do the best thing I will ever do in my life, avenge my daughter.

Right now, I am trying to drown myself in work to distract myself. Because if I don't God knows fire will be brought to earth. A part of me wants to comfort and try my best to ease my daughter's pain. But I know my boys are doing their best at doing that. I wish I could take her pain so badly. If I could wish for anything in this world it would be that my daughter lived here her whole life. Lived a life growing up with her brothers and me.. lived a life not even knowing how pain feels. Living a life as the princess she really is.. if only magic existed.

Louis I know Is suffering right now. Because whenever he feels lost or pain he trains. He would train night and day If it weren't for me. Enzo right is like me on the edge of his seat trying his best to distract himself while looking at papers. These people really don't know what is about to happen to them. Because they are not only dealing with the Italian mafia. They are dealing with a capo and his six sons...

The Moretti's.