Chapter 1 : Killed

Hi 🤪

-------

"Work done, hyung." 

Jeon Jungkook's voice was clear as crystal with a hint of pride as he reported to his brother through phone. 

"Did you make sure the boy saw the note?" Yoongi asked. 

"Yes hyung," the latter answered while driving car. 

"Good work, Kook. Now return home safely," he said and with that, giving goodbye, he cut the call. 

Yoongi was now partially irritated because his brother disturbed him during his sleep. If it wasn't for any good news, he probably would've cursed badly at Jungkook. 

Jungkook took care of the important works, he was the right hand of the mafia leader, Yoongi. That is, unless shit gets too serious, of course. And that was when the matter would go to Yoongi. Being the boss, he usually supervises everyone. 

Yoongi tried to go back to sleep, but thanks to Jungkook, he couldn't. He groaned in irritation before getting up from his bed. 

Killed. 

The Park family was killed, except their son. 

Because, nobody, not even a soul, gets away from Yoongi when he decided something. 

He wanted the Park Enterprises, and he always got what he wanted. 

Yoongi wasn't a coward to go around kill innocent people. Of course, he tried. The Park bitches wouldn't budge, and it was clear that Yoongi should handle the thing in his own. 

Park Jimin being the next heir of the company, grabbed the attention of the mafia leader. 

The leader chuckled bitterly, before going to his office. He had some serious planning as to what to do with the boy. Simple, kill him too. And definitely not in simple manner.

Tsk. I should've tortured their parents too. Too bad.

He thought as he opened his office door. It was all black, dark and gloomy, just like himself.

Torture and kill. 

That was more like Yoongi's thing. 

He smirked darkly, and made a mental note to discuss it with his brother as soon as he comes. 

---------

Jungkook parked his car in the top basement of his mansion. They had three basements, to store weapons, drugs and whatnot. Sometimes, it's used for hiding or sometimes, it's used for murdering people. 

Only a few important trustworthy people knew about basements and of course, Jungkook is one of them.

The red headed male got out of the car before locking it securely, because his car is his everything

Buggati Veyron. He can't be blamed. 

He wouldn't hesitate to kill the person who let a scratch on his black beauty, which made everyone stay away from the majestic vehicle. 

Except one. 

Kim Taehyung. 

The one soul who Jungkook hated with his every fiber. 

And, it can't be said Taehyung is any better. He was an absolute baby and a kindhearted person to everyone, everyone except Jungkook. When it comes to him, Taehyung was an absolute cocky bastard.