B i l a n g V

The next day all I did was read history only to know about Cailevi.

I requested the newest publish history book and everyone was shock. Seeing me study must be fresh for them knowing I hate studying why I end up being a fool back then.

Ugh, I can't believe my foolish self, all I did was shopping and bully Lilliane before now i'm busy studying!

As soon as my history teacher left I started reading my new book.

Guibàsh Empire, Year 11**

Emperor Ludwick Cali Altaruige II
Empress Helaine Naed Nyan-Altaruige

1st Prince Cailevi Ausy Altaruige, 17
2nd Prince Sansebastian Altaruige, 15
3rd Prince Luxius Cael Altaruige, 13

Princess Dominicia Altaruige, 9

Ngayon ko lang naman na may princess pala.

Oh I remember was she Lilliane's friend and they were getting to know each other before I my attempted murder--wait did Lilliane died there?

As far as I can remember I was the one who died!

Arggh this is irritating as hell.

"My lady, are you okay?" I stare at Den for a moment.

"Im not fine!" I shouted. "Do not disturb me."

I said then went back on reading, not minding Den.

So basically those three brothers have different mothers while Luxius and Dominica is a daughter and son of the current Empress. Sanse is a son of the fallen Empress before Empress Halaine, while the first prince, Cailevi is just a son of a servant and now a concubine. He's indeed a bastard and not deserving for the throne even though he's the first born. He's just a commoner's son with a royal blood. Now I felt bad for him. No wonder why the Emperor is sending hhis own son to a war with such a young age.

Buti nalang at mananalo si Levi at makukuha ang affection ng tao.

Now, If Levi will stand as my Queen in chess it'll be great but he'll be back in a decade which is the day year of my death?

Wait its not like I'll commit the same mistake again!

"But he'll be so much late!"

"M-milady?"

I rolled my eyes and didn't mind Den's concern face.

If I cling on Sanse?

Wait are they enemy?

Cailevi and Sanse?

Think Tia, remember something!

I should only choose one Queen!

But im not sure if Sanse would guarantee my safety.

Why the hell I keep on calling him on his nickname?

Ugh!

Who among the three brother does the Emperor favors the most?

I should've wait and hear the announcement of the Empire's Heir before dying!

I can't hold onto Luxius now, he's head over heels for Lilliane back then and I'm sure he is still.

Think Arthia!

"I fucking--"

"Lady Arthia!" I jumps in shock when I heard the Head maid's voice. "Bakit ka nagsasalita ng ganyan?!" She looks mad. She look at Den, she immediately kneel. I rolled my eyes.

"I-its my fault Head M-maid."

Mabilis akong tumayo at lumapit kay Welda.

"I-its a badword?" I asked trying to act cute. Her eyes softened as she watch.

"A lady must not cuss, Lady Arthia." She kneel to level me.

"Hindi ko alam na masamang sabihin iyon." Yumuko ako. Ugh I can't act anymore! "Im sorry, Tia is sorry." I was shocked when she hug me.

"You must not talked like that again." I nod and hug her back.

"Lady Arthia is all grown up."

I smiled.

The day passed by and another week came so fast.

Im walking on my mother's garden to check the flowers. It's on good condition so far, but I got irritated when I saw petal's of roses laying on the grass.

"What is this Den?" I ask Den.

"Titingnan ko."

She followed the petals and she stop mid way.

"L-lady Lilliane!"

That brat. I immediately walk their direction to see Lilliane.

She's playing with her dolls and petals of rose around her.

I got angry.

"How dare you?!" I kicked her tea set and it splash on her face.

"Lady Arthia!" Mabilis akong pinigil ni Den pero sobra ang inis.

How dare she pick my mother's flower and decorate it with her ugly play?

I already let her play in my mother's garden even though she's not cleaning her mess because I don't want any interaction with her now she's disrespecting my mothers haven?

She stood up, a anger burning in her eyes which really shock me. The Lilliane I know doesn't get angry at all and just follow me around, but Im seeing different Lillaine right now.

Its getting exciting.

I smirked.

"My, look at you getting all worked up."

"You, what did you do that?!" She asked with so much anger. "It took me hour to prepair this!"

"My--" I was about to laugh when she rush into me and grab my hair. I was so shock, never in my dreams that she'll attack me like this.

Kahit anong gawin ko sa kanya noon ay hindi nya ako pinapatulan at umiiyak nalang sa kwarto nya. Ngayon sya na ang umaatake.

What happened my dear sister Lilliane?

Im getting beat up but Im still happy. I must have gone mad.

"Lilliane, what are you doing with your sister?" I heard my father's voice. Lilliane froze as she let go of my hair. I smirk.

I close my eyes and cried loud as I can.

"I-i was just asking you, bakit mo k-kinakalat ang tanim ng aking i-ina na bulaklak tapos sinugod m-mo na ako." Iyak ko at yumakap kay Den, mabilis nya akong inalo.

"Totoo ba ito Lilliane?"

"P-papa.." She cried. That bitch she got the guts to cry?

That night I heard that she got a mouthful night from her mother and father and she cried all night.

A victory for me.

••