40. His home, Her Strength

Smile has made a home on Abhimaan's lips with the intention of not leaving anytime soon.

He was smiling like a fool since she has told him that she likes him the way he does. He felt blessed everytime he looked at her, she is a pure, innocent and untouched soul in life. He felt a kind of proud of being her first, in everything. Though she is not his first he had determined to make her the last and only woman of his life forever.

He never had this intention to call someone his, but after her everything has changed.

Her reactions, her face, her innocent eyes, her smile everything about her is so cute and adorable. And most importantly her blushing face after their every kiss or after their closeness.

She was even blushing in the morning when they had breakfast together. Bypassing every moment, his feelings were getting stronger for her.

He was not able to concentrate on his work today. He was relaxed that Sagar didn't irritate him much between their conversation about Samaira, he was busy continuously texting someone, which Abhimaan found weird but he didn't ask him. 

After completing his work, he got up to leave for his home. Their home is no longer just a penthouse anymore. He wanted to go back to his wife and embrace her in his arms.
.
.
He reached around 6pm, much earlier than his usual time, the benefits of being the boss. He gave a glance towards the kitchen, to check if she was there but no, she was not there. He walked towards his room, they have officially lived in a room now. He smiled with this thought again.

His smile dropped when he doesn't find her there. He put his bag on the couch looking around. He walked towards the closet to check her, maybe she in the washroom. But she was not there. He removed his coat and tie in between and throws them on the bed lazily. He came out of his room to check her, rolling the sleeves of the shirt up till his elbow.

He entered her old room to check her there, she was not there too. He got confused now. Is she still not home??

He got worried also, he dialled her number and he can hear the sound of the ring from his left. Her mobile was on the bed, that's mean she is here but where. He walked towards the balcony and there...   she was standing there.

He took a breath on seeing her. Her back was facing him, she was looking in front of her towards the huge buildings and busy roads. She was so engrossed in her thoughts that she doesn't realize his presence near her.

Soon she felt his arms around her waist, holding her from the back. He put his chin on her shoulder, closing his eyes. He dipped his face into her hairs breathing them. He entangled their hands together, she felt his warm touch, she doesn't need to turn or ask, who it could be? She to closed her eyes finding her solance.

Coming back home after seeing her cousin and Aunt, she was feeling low. She was sad with the fact that they have reconciled with Dhriti even after her deed but they didn't try to contact her.....not even her uncle. Am I this bad?

She didn't cry for them but she was hurt and sad obviously. Unknowingly she leaned back into his arms more, finding the warmth she needed right now. He smiled without knowing her state of mind.

"I missed you.." He mumbled holding her.

He missed me. He wants me.

He really wants me, , , he is not like others, not like them.

She didn't realize when her eyes filled with tears and some fall without her knowledge. But he felt the drops fall on his palm and it didn't take more time for him to know where it comes from.