23 - Liar

"Harry Potter!" Dumbledore yelled again. Everyone in the Great Hall turned their gazes to Harry. Some were amazed that his name had been called but the majority were furious. Hermione shoved Harry forward and made him walk towards the front of the hall. You were sat there in shock, there was no way you were going to let Harry who was practically your little brother partake in this tournament. As Harry walked towards the side chamber students started to yell at him. 

"HE'S NOT EVEN SEVENTEEN YET!" 

"CHEAT!" 

Harry looked worried, as he went into the chamber he turned around to send you an uneasy look. Without a second thought, you stood up and ran to the front. "Harry!" You ignored the whispers from the students who surrounded you. The Professors at the front of the Hall tried to stop you from following him as you began to yell even louder not caring what anyone thought. "Let me through that's my brother!" 

"Brother? They can't be related surely?" Whispers started to sound from around the hall as you pushed past the teachers and ran into the side chamber to Harry. 

"Harry!" 

"(y/n)! I didn't put my name in I swear-" 

"I know you didn't, you couldn't of!" 

"What's going on? (y/n) why are you here? And why is Harry here?" Cedric asked as he stepped closer to you both. 

"Uh well-" You started but you were quickly cut of by Dumbledore.

"Harry! Harry, did you put your name in the Goblet of fire?" 

"No sir!" 

"Did you ask (y/n) to use a spell to help you? Did you ask one of the older students to do it for you?" 

"No sir!" 

"Why would I do that?" You yelled. "I wouldn't't even let the twins enter even if they were of age!" 

"You did brew them a potion to aid them though didn't you Miss McGonagall?" Snape had now joined you. 

"Because I knew it wouldn't work!" You spat. 

"(y/n) is right, she wouldn't do anything like this." Moody had now started speaking over the chaos.

"Can't me and Harry switch places? I'll enter instead! It's not fair! Please don't let him compete!" You pleaded. 

"Prehaps that could be arranged..." Snape trailed off.

"No, the rules cannot be changed, the Goblet chose Harry, he must compete." Bartemius added as he walked in. 

"This is an outrage!" 

"Please Madam Maxim we are dealing with this!" Dumbledore sighed. 

"(y/n) come with me please." McGonagall ordered. You sent Harry a small smile as you left the room. 

"Mum I didn't do it I-" 

"I know you didn't." 

"You believe me?" 

"Of course, dear you wouldn't even let the twins enter even if they were of age so I know you'd never let Harry enter, it's getting late. Go back to your dormitory and rest. We'll talk about this tomorrow." You smiled at her words and crashed into her body for a hug. She smiled and smoothed down your hair as she hugged you back. 

"Thank you mum." 

"You're welcome dear, he'll be okay." She smiled and turned back to the chamber whilst you headed back to the common room. Tears had started to fall down your face at the thought of your little brother being hurt or even killed in this tournament. Who would even put his name in? It couldn't have been Malfoy.