XII. Weekend!

~Athena~

I hate this job

I'm gonna freaking kill that monster!

This asshole! How dare he ruin my night!

NOW! I'M FREAKING STUCK HERE WORKING WHILE MY FRIENDS ARE ENJOYING OUTSIDE!

I groaned and rested my head on the piled-up papers on my desk. When can I go home? I glanced at the small digital clock on my table, it read 22:23. I have more two more files to complete, this man is insane! Just because he could work day and night doesn't mean I should do the same.

I sat straight and started typing again. After getting it done, I closed my laptop and gathered my belongings before walking out of my office to the monster's den.

I swung the door open, not bothering to knock. My lips parted to announce my arrival but closed at the sight ahead of me. He was asleep, unlike his everyday frowning face he looked calm while he slept. I tiptoe towards his desk and placed the folders as quietly as possible. I stepped back and admired his calm and Serene face, it's not every day you get to see the hot-headed CEO lying so vulnerable.

His dark hair was messed up, few lazy strands lying on his forehead. His head leaned back on the seat, giving me the view of his thick neck, the top three buttons were undone and got a peek of his chiselled chest, his sleeve was rolled up showing his muscular arms.

Damn! He's got an awesome body, but his personality is a major turn off.

I averted my gaze from his chest to his face. It looked calm when he slept cause I didn't have to see those glaring pair of emeralds.

This sight brought a smile to my face, I took a yellow sticky note from his desk and started writing.

Mr King

I've completed my task. PLEASE don't call me during the weekend, I'm sure you've got many workers at your beck and call.

PS: you should lock your office before falling asleep. Someone could've easily killed you.

Good night,
Athena

I don't know what compelled me to do the next thing, I took my phone and took a picture of him. Yes bitches I did that!

I saw him stirring in his sleep. Oh no! I quickly rushed out of his office as if my pants were on fire. If he sees me, I can guarantee he would give me more work.

I left the building and headed towards the bus stop. Thankfully I was able to catch a bus and reached home safe and sound.

****

Yippee! it's the weekend today, free time! I woke up at nine and Ruby and I decided to go out for brunch.

"Are you done getting ready?" Ruby called out from the living

I pulled the rubber band out of my hand and tied my hair into a ponytail. "Ya, I am almost done!" I called out.

I'm wearing a black turtle neck sweater dress that reached my knee and has full sleeves. Which I paired with a grey plaid coat and black ankle boots.