Chapter:- 15

Bianca's POV:

"Now okay, right?" Rose asked me as we laid down on couch. I smiled.

"Perfectly okay." I said and she chuckled. We came back home after I was confirmed that my man is okay and completed our work which we were making when that witch came. Actually, Rose was making something cheesy. I have eaten it at Zayan Bhai's house. And right now we have kept it in the oven for baking.

"How much time will it take? I'm hungry." I said and she chuckled.

"It will take 25 to 30 minutes to be baked. The cheese on top should melt down completely." She said and I pouted.

"When are you planning to get married?" I asked her and she smiled.

"I'm ready to get married tomorrow only but your brother wants it to be the perfect. So I have to fulfill his wish." She said and I chuckled.

"Don't you have any wish? I mean for your wedding day?" I asked her and she smiled.

"I had. But I don't have any. Leave it. Did you have that you are asking?" She asked and I nodded.

"Yes. I had. And it got fulfill also." I said smiling.

"What? Was your wish to marry other man rather then your groom?" She said and I looked at her in confusion.

"What?" I asked.

"Because that's what happened on your wedding day." She said and I rolled my eyes. Crazy girl.

"No girl. My wish was completed by my man only and without his knowledge." I said smiling brightly.

"Tell me already." She whined and I chuckled.

"A very weird wish or you can say a unique wish. I wanted my man to kiss on my temple when priest gives him the permission to kiss the bride, if it would be an arranged marriage. And if it would be a love marriage then he had all permission to kiss on the lips. But our marriage was none of them. Our was an Accidental Marriage." I said smiling and she smiled widely.

"Wow. That's really a unique wish. I mean no one would have ever think like that." She said and I smiled. She was about to say something when the door bell rang.  Who can be here? Jacob said that he went to meet his sir. He cannot be here this early. Rose went to open the door and I followed. As soon as she opened the door we heard little Joe's voice.

"Tatu." I smile at his baby voice. I don't know what he said but it was cute. I took him in my arms and kisses his cheek. He giggled nuzzling his head in my neck.

"Hey Di." Rose and I said while she hugged me.

"Hello guys." She said smiling at us. We went inside closing the door. She looked around smiling brightly.

"When are you coming to live with us?" Rose asked and her eyes widened.

"What?"

"We know that you are Jaison Bro's wife. This little boy is a carbon copy of our Jack." Rose said and she sighed.

"I'm sorry I hid my identity with you all. But Jai told me to hide it. And it was a coincidence that Bianca and I met. I got to know that you are Jack's wife when you introduced yourself." She said and I smiled.

"Don't apologise Di. We know that Bro's ex betrayed him. So he might be solving that issue and he didn't want us to know about his marriage that's why he told you to do that." I said smiling and she smiled.

"But what this little boy said when I opened the door?" Rose asked.

"Actually, Jai told him that we'll meet his Chachu today and he was continuously saying it. So when you opened he was saying and you heard it." She said laughing and we both laughed. So he was saying Chachu. I tickled him and he laughed.