Revvin' my CJ7~59

-
If you treat me right, baby, I'll give you everything
-

Chenle's back came in contact with the ground, and the weight of his attacker fell into him as well- losing her hold on him as she tumbled onto the boy, eyes widening as her face went crashing into his chest

Upon instinct, Chenle gripped the girl's frail arms, and easily forced the her onto her back instead, quickly adjusting his position to clamp her wrists together, above her head, with one large hand.

Properly restraining her in the blink of an eye, Chenle's weight kept her pinned to the ground as he hastily straddled her, but his actions were too quick; the boy hadn't had the time to identify the girl.

Getting the wind knocked out of her, the girl let out a quiet squeak as her eyes widened, still processing how she had gotten below him.

Head thrashing around as her mind fell into a frantic frenzy, her confusion sparking a bit of panic within her, Rin's stomach lurched with anxiety as her eyes avoided Chenle's.

Noticing the familiarity of the girl, Chenle sighed harshly as his gaze raked over her tear-stricken face, but his expression remained just as deadpan. If anything had shifted within his mien at all, his face might've fallen a bit- exhaustion causing eye bags to form beneath his lash line.

Tongue tracing the inside of his cheek, Chenle's slitted eyes wandered towards his gun that laid unattended beside Chan's immobile form, gleaming ominously.

Chan coughed hoarsely as his throat ached with the agony of newly-forming, black and blue bruises dotting his skin, stirring slightly as he began to shift to his side- trying to evade the throbbing misery that pulled through his chest.

He was conscious, but he was dazed- his mind sluggish and hazy from lack of oxygen to his brain, paired with the intense affliction that shot through his fractured, or even, broken ribs.

Unaware of the weapon next to him, Chan groggily, painfully as he slowly fell to his shoulder, rather than his back, as his suffering doubled- the small movement sending shockwaves of pain throughout his body.

Luckily- for Chenle, at least- Rin had only managed to get Chenle about a yard from Chan's injured body, leaving the firearm in Chenle's reach.

Free hand lunging for the pistol, Chenle lazily leaned towards the side as his fingers brushed over the cold material of the object, causing Rin's eyes widen.

Immediately panicking as her heart raced with anxiety, the girl began to squirm wildly within his strong grip, desperately trying to yank her hands out of his finger's grasp, but he held tight.

Frantic to save a life, Rin's eyes began to well once more with a sea of deranged, terrified emotions as her heart pounded within her chest, lips pressed tight together whilst she thrashed.

Her heart pounded berserkly against her rib cage as fear pumped through her veins in the form of adrenaline, but she wasn't afraid of Chenle; she was afraid of what he would do- murder.

She couldn't bare the thought of watching someone take another's life, and she couldn't bring herself to stand idly by whilst a person was slaughtered right before her eyes.

Her blood throbbed within her ears painfully, and if she would've stayed still, anyone could've saw that she was shaking violently- terrified, but still fought against her soulmate's grip nonetheless.

Her vision was mar, as if she was gazing at the world through a fisheye lens, but she was barely aware of it as she tossed her head around, along with her entire body, as she desperately tried to escape him, but her attempts were in vain.

Chenle's dark gaze flickered towards her as his eyes narrowed, but his fingers around her wrists merely tightened, leaving her utterly trapped within his restraint.

Rin let out a frustrated sob, as she continued to twist crazily, but Chenle's weight on her legs and sturdy grip on her wrists seemed impossible to move.

She couldn't let someone die; even if they had tried to kill her, they were still human beings, and didn't deserve their entire future to be plucked away from them.

Rim knew what it was like to lose someone to the wicked grasp of death, and it was absolutely horrid; she couldn't let anyone lose their brother or their son- especially if she could prevent it.

So she was going to try, try with all of her might to save the gang that had tried to kill her.

Wildly attempting to jerk her hands out of Chenle's tight hold, tears began to trickle down the girl's cheeks once again as frustration, desperation, and fear began to swell within her.

Weak. She felt absolutely powerless as she watched Chenle's hand find the gun's grip, and he began to hoist it up, leaning back slightly to aim.

Chenle's lips pursed together tightly as his tongue poked against the inside of his cheek, utterly irked by Rin's attempts to save the man who had tried to kill her.

As if a shadow of spite had fallen over the boy, all light seemed to dim as he emitted an ominous aura, causing the people surrounding him to tense- rival or ally alike.

Chenle's malevolent, fiery eyes bore into Rin's as utter annoyance with the girl seeped from his expression, and her heart rate began to increase further, pounding to vigorously that Rin wondered if the organ would burst within her chest.

A vein that streaked from his neck bulged with excruciation as his chin jutted out, chest swirling maliciously as a sadistic urge to inflict pain upon someone arose- grip tightening on the girl subtly as he glared down at her.

Rin, on edge as tears continued to roll down her cheek, camped her mouth shut in fear that she would say something done- paralyzed in her skin as she lost the courage to fight, yet she continued to shake due to the extreme levels of adrenaline rushing through her.

"Do that again, and I'm killing everyone in here, Angel," He growled.

Too nervous to glance away, Rin's eyes were locked on his as new tears welled in her eyes, spilling over her lash line and dripping down her skin endlessly.

Tightening his grasp on the knurled grip of his firearm once again, Chenle didn't tear his gaze from Rin's, and merely continued to glower down at her as his gun found its way towards Chan.

Without blinking, Chenle fired the gun- the thunderous echo of the gunshot causing Rin to flinch violently.

Rin's eyes widened she felt a crack painfully rive through her heart, feeling utterly useless and weak as she laid vulnerably beneath Chenle's weight- trapped in her mind, and encaged by his restraint.

She had failed.

What should he do👀

What should he do👀