10.

"King you promised me you wasn't gone leave again!" I screamed at him.

It's been 2 weeks and King was going back to Chicago. "Bella if I don't go then what?" "Then you'll be at home with yo family King.

Them streets don't fucking love you King.

Yo daughter do. I do.

So I promise to god if you walk out on us now Tavion don't fucking come back."

"Bella you making a big deal outta nothing."

"How many friends do you have ?"

"What?"

"How many fucking friends do you have." "None Bell why?"

"Why not King?"

"What's the point Bella?"

"You don't have any fucking friends because they all dead King. The streets took them out. Shun just got killed so now you running back out there for what?

To get his revenge?

When you take them out they gone come back for you or even worse yo child.

These streets don't give a fuck King."

Tears fell down my face as I tried to convince him. "My brother is dead Bella. You may be heartless to yo family but I'm not."

"He's not your blood King."

"Look here Bella I've tried to be patient with you okay?

Blood or not he's dead.

They killed him cause I left him alone Bell.

You and Tay ain't gotta worry bout nothing. I left y'all enough money for years to come. You don't even gotta work anymore.

Y'all got a roof over y'all head.

Y'all don't need or want for shit Bell.

If you hate me because I'm handling business. The business that put this roof over yo ungrateful ass head then so be it."

He grabbed his bags and walked out the door.

I followed after him.

"Tavion if you get in that fucking car so help me god." He threw his stuff in the trunk.

"You not even gone tell Stink?

You gone leave me to do it?

To break my daughter heart again? When she sitting up all night asking me when daddy's coming home what am I suppose to say King."

He got in the car.

I climbed on his car and started beating on the window. "Don't do this to us!" I yelled.

"Get the fuck off my car Bella."

King POV
She started kicking the window in.

I got back out the car and grabbed her. "Bell chill." She kicked it again making it shatter.

"Let me go bitch." She snatched away and walked back into the house. I sat there and sighed.

I called her pops.

KinFolks🤞🏽
Hello?

Wassup old man can you take me to the airport?

What happened?

She ain't take it too well.

I knew it she won't understand. I'll be on the way in a minute.