🍃Chapter 20🍃

The night shines with lots of tiny little stars and a full round moon

The night shines with lots of tiny little stars and a full round moon. The night
time when all people put there tensions aside and close there eyes to get a good sleep.

It was a peacful silence throughout the neighbour . But the night owls and angles were witnessing a person sitting in his room doing nothing but only staring at his new wife.

Yes the same Aahil who told his mother that he will divorce his wife is now pondering on his disiccion as one side its his mother and on the other side this little innocent girl which is his wife .

The only source of light is the little moonlight coming from the balcony window behind the fllowing Curtins.

Aahil seat on the sofa just in front of Hoorain who was sleeping without any care and was unaware of the calculated stare of her own husband.

Aahil rubbed his hand on his chin. The little stubble tickled his hand but he didn't care about it and just ponder over all the events happened in his life.

Aahil's POV: -

I stood up from the sofa and walk towards the bed where my current wife sleep peacfuly.

The moonlight is falling on her face showing tha how much of an innocent person she is.

Her calm and collected expression , her deap slow breathes is indicating that she is in deap sleep.

I bend in front of her face and move my finger slowly to swipe away her hairs from her beautiful face.

I touched her cheek with my finger slowly not wanting to wake her up.

Suddenly she frown making me remove my hand from her cheek.

I took a deap breath and sit on the bed by her side . My back supporting the headrest. I took a deap breath and close my eyes tiredly.

I don't know what to do now. One side it's my mother my life my everything and on the other side this girl who don't even know that I am her husband.

My thoughts broke from the slow whimper . I look down only to see her crying in her sleep while mumbling something unreadable.

I slowly bend my head towards her face to listen what she is saying.

"Don't leave please"

"Please don't hit me"

Thats what I hear. Even in her sleep she is so broken. Her voice is so full of fear.

I put my hand on her head and crease her hairs in order to provide her as much comfort as I could.

I don't know when sleep overtook me and I sleep there just beside her.

🌉⛼🌃🌉⛼⛼🌉🌃⛼🌉🌃⛼🌉🌃

The bright sunlight coming from the window hit Hoorain's face making her scrunched her nose in irritation. She trun around to other side but frown as her head hit a hard thing.