Chris-I'm here for you Chris

A/N
This counts as a preview as well

Laura's pov
"Chris!Chris where are you?"I called out for Chris as I searched for him.it had been two weeks since his best friend David died,Chris and I decided to continue a number of David's projects,including the school's musical production.it's a lot of pressure though,I think it's starting to weigh on Chris as well.i finally found Chris near a fence,they recently put up that fence after David died."Chris what are you doing here?"I asked as I walked up to him,he turned around and looked at me.tears were flowing down his cheeks,he fell to his knees and buried his face in my stomach.not knowing what to do I placed my hands on his head,"It's ok Chris,it's ok."I tried to reassure him.

He pulled me down and hugged me tightly,sobbing in my shoulder.i held him rightly,gently brushing his hair with my fingers."shhh,shhh,it's ok...it's ok..."I whispered,I gently wiped his tears."I'm here for you Chris,I always will be."I reminded him,he then smiled."i love you so much Laura,I'm so lucky to have you."he said,"I love you too Chris,I'm glad I'm with you."i said.we then kissed,Chris wrapped his arms around me as our kissing session turned into a make out session,we stopped to breath and looked at each other."My place?"I asked him,"yeah,your place."he said.we got up and ran to my car,we then drove to my house and proceeded to make love in my room.