Kion's Birth

While Nala was returning to the Pride Lands with Simba, Timon and even Pumba. Zira was in the den at Pride Rock because a new lion cub was about to be born. While the lionesses helped with that Scar was outside talking to Sarabi about something with his usual Scar-temper but Zira loves him so she puts up with it. Once Scar was done talking to Sarabi he came into the den to see his mate and the newborn cub. "So it is a boy or is it a girl?" Asked a very curious Scar. "It's a healthy boy and according to that old monkey he will one day have the Roar of The Elders." Said Zira. "So he will get to lead his own Lion Guard just like I did." Replied Scar. "Yes but I am a little nervous, Scar." Replies Zira. "About what Zira?" Replies Scar. "Well look at the land I know we can do anything but I was hoping that our cub would get to live in a nice beautiful paradise not a scary barren wasteland like this." Replied Zira. "I see well I guess we can always step down and let someone else run the pride so the Pride Lands will return to normal but I do not know how the hyenas will take this news so just in case I want you to take two lionesses and go hide in a cave close to the Backlands while I wait for Nala to come home with whoever she found to help overthrow me." Scar remarked. "Just be careful Scar I don't want to lose you." Said a very concerned Zira. "You won't Zira, you won't." Replied Scar. As Zira made her way down Pride Rock with her cub she told two lionesses what would be going on so they took Zira, Kion, and the other cubs to a cave near the Backlands while everything unfolded. "Scar where is Zira going and why is she with every one of our cubs and two of our lionesses?" Questioned Greeshmi. "Kiah and Creda are protecting them for when I make an announcement when Nala and her help arrive." Answered Scar. "I see well I hope it is good news and not news that will get you in more trouble with the Pride and Pride Landers." Remarked Greeshmi. "It is good news for the pride and Pride Landers, I can assure you of that." Answered Scar.