Training Day Begins

Once Kion, Vitani, and Kovu returned home they found that everyone was eating some food that the Pride Landers hunted for them but once they noticed Zira's three cubs walking forwards they all backed away from the meat to let them get their fill. After they ate some of the wildebeest they went into the den to slept but what they saw made them scared. On top the rock they all sleep on was not one but three leopards with scars all over their bodies and once the leopards noticed the cubs they started to move towards them but they just ran out of the den and hid behind the lionesses. "Kion what are you guys hiding from?" Just after the lioness asked him she heard faint growling coming from behind her so she looked then she understood why they were scared. "It's okay Kion they won't hurt you guys they are here to train you all on how to hunt and fight since you are now old enough to learn and Zira personally brought each one to teach one of you specifically. Kion you will go with Makucha, he is in the middle. Kovu you are going with Mapigano, he is on Makucha's left and Vitani you are with Chuluun, she is on the right of Makucha, oh and one more thing, Zira wanted me to tell you that she doesn't want any of you leaving the den for any reason except for training, eating, and drinking unless you are with at least two lionesses because she is not taking any chances on getting to go back home to the Pride Lands with all of us." Said the same lioness. "Okay thanks Imara." Said Kovu sadly. "Hey Imara where are Shabaha, Tazama, and Kasi aren't you four always together doing stuff?" Asked Vitani. "Yeah but Zira sent them to go and make sure hyenas, jackals, and crocodiles don't attack the Pride Lands so they left with the rest of the pride and Zira left as well to help them fight." Replied Imara as she laid down on a rock. "Okay we were wondering where mother was but we just were assuming she was waiting for us in the den." Said Kion. "Well I will leave you all to go and train with Makucha, Mapigano, and Chuluun."  (In my story Chuluun is a regular leopard instead of a snow leopard and she is Makucha's mate and Mapigano is their only son.) After Imara left Makucha and Kion went to train while Chuluun and Mapigano took the other two cubs to train as well.