Scott-I'm sorry,i love you

A/N
I fixed the ending

You're welcome

Scott's pov
I drove down the road quickly:I messed up badly.I looked around,praying that I can find Mike.i widened my eyes when I saw him on the concrete,I stopped the car and got out.he was asleep,thank god he's not dead.did someone take his shoes?i'll give him new ones later,I struggled as I lifted up Mike.i placed him in the back of the car,I closed the door.i got in the driver's seat and drove the car,"fuck,Mikey I'm so sorry."I said as I drove the car.i parked the car and crawled into the back,i cradled Mike's body in my arms."I'm sorry I chose Meg over you Mike,I don't love her I...."I trailed off,"I'm so sorry Mike,I love you."I whispered.he groaned and slowly opened his eyes,tears rolled down his cheeks.

"Miley!you're ok!"I said happily,"you love me?"That was the first thing he asked.i blushed and looked away,tears continued to roll down my cheeks as I looked him."I do Mike,I was just...to afraid to admit it."i said,he smiled."What?"I asked,"you could've told me at the campfire dick."he said.we both laughed,"Mike?"I said."Yeah?"he said,"I'm so sorry I treated you horribly,I love you so much."i said.he blushed,"I love you too Mike."he said.he pulled me closer to him and kissed me,it felt wonderful.