-Ending 2-

꧁ • • . ° .• • ✨*💫*✨• • . ° .• • ꧂

/BEEP/

"The readings aren't positive."

"We need more staff in here, now!"

"What's her blood type?"

/BEEP/

"Get her guardians in here."

"It's not time to give up!"

"We need more anesthesia, Doctor."

/BEEP/

"I was called in, what's wrong?"

"I'm afraid that your child is struggling, Aizawa."

"Can't you do anything?"

/BEEP/

"I'm sorry but,"

"No"

꧁ • • . ° .• • ✨*💫*✨• • . ° .• • ꧂

The soft breeze of a spring morning flew across your nose, tickling it in the process. You let out a tiny sneeze, then lifted your hand to scratch your little nose.

"Y/n?" A voice echoed.

You sat up when the sound came in contact with your ears, but when you did, you were pushed right back down.

It was then you noticed that you where sitting in a grass field. The smell of fresh dew and grass was evident.

"Y-Y/n please...d-don't." You opened your eyes, and saw Henry beside you with teary eyes. He was also laying on the ground, and he looked so hurt.

Your skin was in an unusual pale, like almost grey-ish. Your hair was sweaty and knotted, sprawled our onto the ground. Your eyes on the other hand, were the most interesting. They were as vibrant as ever, but had the dull sadness to them.

"Henry..?" You mumbled.

"W-Why are you here??" He asked, "I-I... I thought y-you got the surgery!" The boy started crying. You looked over your friend.

"I-I guess the c-chance was bigger then they thought..." Your eyes glossed up, and salty tears began to fall. You wiped them off as soon as they came.

'Eri... I guess I broke the promise this time... sorry...' You sniffed, picturing the small girl with her usual smile on her face.

Suddenly, a sharp pain appeared in your foot. Apparently Henry felt it as well.

"W-What's that..?" You whimpered. The pain died down a small bit, but your foot started to deteriorate. It turned into ashes, then flew away in the wind.

"Is that... death in this place?" You mumbled, "I-"

"Why?!" You moved your head over to look at Henry, and saw him in a state of slight anger.

"Why..?" He said more quietly. He then sat up and hurried his face into his hands.

"I-I was... I wanted you t-to live..." Henry sobbed, "But... I..."

You sat up next to him, and gave Henry a side-hug.

"Henry," You called out, "At least I get to be with my favorite person." You smiled, ruffling his hair.

He looked to you and engulfed you in a normal hug, sniffing in the process while you patted his back.

After a while, you both laid back down on the grass, and watched as huge clouds passed by. The deterioration spread to your other leg and left arm as well, while Henry's left leg and right arm.

"H-Henry... what do you think d-death feels like..?" You asked, with nothing but a half a torso, head and right arm.

"Blissful, maybe." Henry smiled, holding out his pinky. You held out your hand and latched your pinky onto his as well.

"I'm sorry, Y/n."

"I'm sorry too, Henry."

꧁ • • . ° .• • ✨*💫*✨• • . ° .• • ꧂