White Choco x female! Reader x Raspberry Mousse

Requested by Lexi, hope you like it!

She had been very confused lately by the two cookies. It wasn't unusual to see White Choco and Raspberry fighting, their personalities just crashing against each other. And better no start with their usual rivalry.
But those fights had just...intensified somehow. She didn't know why, as the two of them stopped when she entered the room, and both changed the topic when she asked. It made her feel a bit frustrated, but she knew there was nothing to do. Whatever it was, she would have to wait for them to solve it. And so, it wasn't a surprise when she found them fighting one day when she entered the training room.
Surprisingly, both cookies were too invested in the argument to notice her arrival. She knew that it was a problem between them but… she saw the perfect opportunity to finally hear whatever they were fighting about. "And maybe put it to an end" she thought as she stayed near the entrance.
"I'm telling you, Raspberry, you won't win tonight. I will be the winner and her partner in the party" White Choco said, making the other cookie frown.
"C'est impossible! I will be the winner and the one that would accompany her to the party!" Raspberry replied as he glared at White Choco. She could feel the tension growing between the two cookies, and her eyes opened when both move their hands to grab their swords.
"Guys! Stop!" She said as she quickly made her way to them, putting herself between the two cookies. Both opened their eyes in surprise, realizing she had witnessed the whole fight. A few tense seconds passed, and she let out another sigh.
"Look, there is no reason to start a fight of that sort, and less for what I heard" she said, moving her head to look at the two cookies. Seeing she had their attention, she continued.
"For what I heard, you want to ask out the same girl. So just...let her decide or something. I'm sure she wouldn't want to see you fighting for that. I wouldn't want to, at least..." she said, and both cookies opened their eyes as they realized their mistake.

Suddenly, White Choco took one of her hands. Her cheeks turned red as the white haired cookie smiled at her.
"You are right, Ma chérie. We shouldn't fight. But we will still solve this as sword men, right Raspberry?" She said, her gaze on the pink haired cookie for a small second.
"Of course we will. Let our swords speak for ourselves!" He said as he glared at White Choco. The cookie sighed for a moment, seeing she haven't been able to stop that fight. As reading her thoughts, White Choco smiled and gave her hand a small kiss. She quickly looked at her with surprised eyes, her cheeks turning a bright shade of red as Raspberry huffed behind her.
"Don't worry, Mon Amour. After this we won't fight more. Now i'm afraid I must go, I need to train before the duel" she said, giving her a another smile before she walked out of the room. A hand on her shoulder brought her attention to Raspberry, who was looking into her eyes with an unreadable expression.
"Raspberry?" She asked, her cheek still red.
"Just...wait for me Mon coeur. I will win tonight" he said with a soft voice, his cheeks a light shade of red. She froze in place as his lips made contact with her cheek for a moment, and he ran away before she couldn't say anything.
The cookie stayed there, confused and flustered at the same time. She wasn't sure but...she had the feeling they were fighting over her.
"Oh dear…"