ACKNOWLEDGMENTS:

Writing isn't just the whole part of a book — it's also the people who have helped make this book possible, through encouragement and advice! 

I just wanted to thank a few people. . . 

Thank you, Cece, for coming up with the whole idea of the book! Without your — brilliant, I might add — idea, I would have never made this book! 

Thank you so much, Marjorie, for all your kind comments and very enthusiastic response! Honestly, your comments kept me writing! 

Luna, legit your super sweet comments and votes made my day, every time I posted a new chapter! You're another key person who has kept me writing, encouraging me and cheering me on, even when I wanted to give up! 

Loco Rainbow, you actually didn't have to do this, but you made a fan art on Sera! *cries happy tears* omigosh, seriously, you actually didn't have to — but thank you so much! The art looked seriously awesome and with your super nice comments, I wrote this book in a whole month and about two days! 

BB, omigosh, you helped me find a ship name and you made up super cool theories on what was happening with Junjie! #Junera 

Another person I'd like to thank is CJ. You're an awesome sister and you encourage me a lot even when things looked terrible. 

And thank you to the rest of the people who have read my book to the end! You guys are all awesome! I am beyond grateful for your comments and advice!