Hundred And Eight

tw: homophobic slurs

Johnathan walks into the house and sees Benjamin and his mother eating dinner. Olivia looks up and smiles. "Hey, Johnathan! We saved you a plate in the microwave."

Johnathan smiles and sets his keys on the rack, walking into the kitchen. Olivia smiles and turns back to Benjamin. "So, her dad has full custody now?"

Benjamin sets his cup down and nods. "Yeah, her mom got five years in jail and lost all rights."

"Good. I mean...Not good with all the trauma she's caused but, good for Elly finally being out of that horrid situation."

"I'm glad she's with her father. You see a totally different side of Elly when she's with him."

"Speaking of...Guess where you have to be this weekend."

Benjamin groans and stands from his seat to grab a napkin. "Fuck, I forgot."

Johnathan looks up from his plate. "What's this weekend?"

Benjamin sits back down, "I have to go with my dad for the weekend. Can I cancel?"

Olivia shakes her head. "No, Benjamin. I let you skip twice but I don't want to hear a fuss from your father."

"Y-you and your dad don't get along?"

Benjamin looks over at Johnathan and shakes his head. "No, we don't. It's a lot...But, uh, no we don't."

**
Noah chuckles and sets his weights down. It was currently after school the next day.

"It's okay, baby. Just treat it like any other time."

Benjamin walks over to Noah and shakes his head. "How? The last time I was around him he was being extremely homophobic and racist."

Noah grabs his water bottle and shrugs. "Okay and?" He brings the bottle up to his lips and starts chugging his water.

"So I don't wanna be around that. He hurt your feelings. I never want him to make you feel like that."

Noah sets his bottle down and reaches his hand out towards Benjamin. "C'mere, bebe."

Benjamin unfolds his arms and grabs Noah's hand to be pulled forward. "Hm?"

"I understand, okay? But you aren't your father. And you spending time with him isn't gonna make me angry. I know your views and correct and shit, alright?"

Benjamin nods and looks down at Noah who was sitting on his weight bench. "Okay."

Noah smiles and leans up to kiss him once. He pulls away and grabs his weights off the ground and smiles up at Benjamin. "Wanna try?"

Benjamin shakes his head. "As always, I'm good."

**
Johnathan shakes his head and wipes his sweaty palms on his jeans. "It's all there, dad! I counted! I swear!"

Mr.Vich snatches the envelope off the table. "It better be. If your queer ass messed this up, so help me, Johnathan."

Katen laughs and grabs a cigarette off the table. "Hm. Let me guess, Johnny. You're having queerbo sex with Benjamin?"

Johnathan rolls his eyes. "Fuck off. He has a boyfriend."

"You're not denying it."

"I'm not having sex with him. God, you're so fucked up. Why am I even here." Johnathan grabs his phone off the table and walks out of the front door.

Katen smiles, following him out. "Where you going, huh? Going to see your fag boyfriend."

"Fuck off, Katen!"

Katen smiles and grabs Johnathan's arm, swinging him around. Johnathan pushes in Katen's chest. "I said fuck off!"

Johnathan pulls his fist back and swings it back around, hitting Katen square in his face. Katen falls back, catching himself with his elbows. He brings his hand up to his nose, wiping the blood off his lip. "You piece of shit!"

Katen gets up to grab Johnathan, tackling him down to the ground to land a few punches but seconds later Johnathan flips them over and Katen was receiving more than he gave.

Jeremy walks out of the house to grab Johnathan. "Dude, stop! He's had enough! Johnathan, quit!"

Johnathan pushes Jeremy off of him. "Get off of me! Both of you leave me the fuck alone!"

Katen looks up from where he was still laying on the pavement, grabbing his ribs where they hurt. Johnathan shakes his head and gets into his car, driving off.

Katen looks up at Jeremy. "He's fuckin' insane."

**
Noah smiles, gripping Benjamin's thigh as he leaned over to kiss him. "Okay. I'll see you tomorrow, pretty boy."

Benjamin smiles, kissing him once more before pulling away. He opens his door, grabbing his bag off the floor. "Drive safe. I love you."

"Mm. I love you too."

Benjamin smiles and closes the car door, walking up to his front door. He grabs his key from the pocket of his backpack and unlocks the door.

Once Noah sees him walk into his house, he finally puts his car in drive and drives off.

Benjamin sets his keys down and looks around. "Mom?" He doesn't get a response and reaches in his back pocket to grab his phone, seeing two texts from his mom saying she'd be late.

He hums and walks over to the fridge to grab something to eat. He grabs a fruit cup and a spoon before walking up to his bedroom.

He shuts the door behind him, throwing his bag down and his shoes off before laying down in his bed. He gets back up, though, putting on one of Noah's large hoodies and some shorts. He lets out a sigh before he hears the front door slam shut.

He sits up as his eyebrows draw together. He gets up from his bed, slightly opening his bedroom door. He peeks his head out and sees Johnathan walking up the stairs.

He opens the door all the way and smiles. "Hey, Johnath-...Woah, what happened?"

*
Benjamin holds an ice pack against Johnathan's head and shakes his head. "Wait-...So, why were you even at home?"

"M-my dad needed me to run an errand. I didn't think Katen would be there, he's been with Hayley all the time now. so."

Benjamin nods and frowns. "Are you sure you're not in pain or anything?"

"I'm fine. Trust me, Katen got a lot worse than he gave. I'd like to say I won the fight."

"I'll be the judge of that when I see him at school tomorrow."

Johnathan grabs Benjamin's small wrist, removing it from the ice pack. "Really. I-I'm fine."

Benjamin nods and pulls his arm away. "Okay. Well, you want something to eat? My mom is gonna be late tonight so, I can make us something."

Johnathan nods. "Yeah, sure. I'll be down in a minute."

Benjamin nods and smiles. "Okay." He turns to exit Johnathan's room. Johnathan watches him, his eyes scanning down Benjamin's smooth legs.

He curses under his breath and walks into the bathroom. He looks at himself in the mirror and shakes his head. "Y-you can't like him. You can't."

**