Chapter 9

Jungkook POV
I was taking a shower and all of a sudden I hear a little knock on the door. I think it's nothing until I hear Jimins voice call me. "D-daddy?" I rinsed the soap off my body and covered myself with a towel. I opened the door and I saw Jimin on the floor. "Jimin what's wrong?!" He started to cry and I was so confused. "Jimin why are you crying?!" He cried louder. I realized he was probably in little space and I need to call him a nickname. "Minnie are you ok?" He stopped crying and just sniffled. I went back in the bathroom and put my pants on quickly. I opened the door and Jimin stuck his hands out for me to carry him. I carried him to the room Jin and Suga made for him when he is in little space. I took him out of my big shirt and put a shark onsie on him. "I w-want dada in o-one too." I went to the closet and got a bunny onsie. I put it on and Jimin looked so happy. "Dada looks like a bunny!" I smiled immediately knowing Jimin was so happy. "Dada can S-suga and Jin eomma dress u-up too?" I nod and go get them. "Suga wake up! You need to come with us!" If you don't know Suga loves sleep and if you wake him up from the love of his life (sleep) he will cuss at you. "Ayye you bitch I'm sleeping!" I didn't care this time it was for Jimin. I had an excellent idea. "Oh Jinnnn! Suga is not waking up! I have a slipper with me!" Jin ran all th away the where we were. He got the slipper and hit Suga in the leg with it. "Oww bit-" he looked up and saw Jin. "What were you going to say?!" Jin is like a mom to all of us. "Nothing mom!" "If you don't get up I won't let you sleep in the same bed with Jhope and V anymore!" If you don't know Suga is in a relationship with Jhope and V. No he is not cheating yes some people think it is wrong but them three love each other. When Suga heard that he shot up from the floor and opened his eyes. "I'm up I'm up! So why did you need us Jungkook?" I look at them both. "Jimin wants you two,to be in onesies and play with him. Which is why I am in one right now." They both look at me. "I didn't even notice you were in one. Of course we'll play with Jimin!" Jin grabbed Sugas arm and walked up the stairs. I waited a couple minutes and go in the room to see the both in onsies coloring with Jimin on a table.

I look at them in awe

I look at them in awe. They looked like they were having so much fun. I walked over to the table and saw what the had drew.

Suga

Jin

Jimin saw me and smiled

Jimin saw me and smiled. "Daddy come see I made for you!" I saw Jin and Suga laugh at the name. I walked over to Jimin and saw the cutest drawing ever

"Wow Minnie did you make this all by yourself?!" He nodded at me

"Wow Minnie did you make this all by yourself?!" He nodded at me. Jimin let out a small yawn. "Minnie are you sleepy?" "Yes daddy Minnie want sleep. He stretched his arms towards me. I carry him as he wraps his legs around my waist and his arms on my neck. It was around 5:45PM so I decided to let him take a nap. "Say goodnight to Jin eomma and Suga." "Goodnight Jin eomma and Suga!" "Goodnight" said Jin. "Night" said Suga. I went to my,our, room and placed him on the bed. I went to the closet and got some sweatpants. I put them on and took off my shirt. Jimin crawled towards me while he was on the bed. I made my way to him and placed him back down in the middle of the bed. Jimin scooted closer to me and cuddled against my chest. I put my arm around him and hugged him softly. I gave Jimin a small kiss before falling asleep.

Jin POV
After Jungkook took Jimin to take a nap me and Suga stayed in the room drawing. I wanted to go see if they were you know, doing anything. "Suga do you want to go spy on them to see if they do anything?" Suga nodded his head at me. We went to the door of his room and opened it a little bit. I saw Jungkook take his shirt off and Jimin crawled towards him. I saw Jungkook pick Jimin up and place him down in the middle of the bed. I thought they had to do at least something. I just saw Jimin cuddling Jungkook. I saw Jungkook give Jimin a kiss before he fell asleep. "See they're not doing anything." Suga told me. I was bored so I went to the kitchen and started to bake a cake and cupcakes. I made them slowly because I wanted Jimin to eat some when he woke up. I places them in the oven and took off my apron. I almost stopped on Suga because he was asleep on the floor again. I heard something upstairs but thought it was nothing. Then I heard crying. I ran upstairs and saw Jimin