New roommates

"Both Jeff and Jack?" I asked.
"Both Jeff and EJ can protect you" Slendy said "And besides, we don't have any empty girl's rooms."
I frowned "what about Clocky and Sally's room?"
Slender sighed "Nina lives there now."
I frowned "okay, but what about school?"
"I'll teach you " he said happily "and I can also get you victims if you wish...."
I frowned more "it was a one time thing."
He nodded "now, I need a strand of hair so I can cast a spell to make a 'clone' of you to kill."
I pulled a hair and handed it to him "so they won't be able to tell the difference?"
He laughed "Don't you worry, we'll destroy the body to were they have to take DNA to check to see who it is and then they'll identify it as you!"
I looked at him in horror "But the other girl will already be dead right?"
He shrugged "now, I must return to my work so please, make yourself at home....in your room."

"No." I said, annoyed.
"Please?" Jeff begged "and besides, its either Jack or me."
"BEN has an extra bed" I pointed out.
He frowned "Don't trust BEN."
BEN poked his head in the room "You can trust me Angel, and besides, it's good to see that you're not flat anymore."
I looked down at my chest. He did have a point....
Jack hugged me from behind "You can bunk with me"he whispered in my ear.
Jeff groaned "Great, now there's two perverts trying to hit on Angel."
"Pervert?" Jack asked "how am I a pervert?"
BEN laughed "yeah, Jeff's more a perv then us two combined!"
Jeff growled and pulled me out of Jack's arms "You two better leave her alone or else you won't wake up."
BEN laughed "I'm already dead, bitch. Now Angel, wanna get high?"
I bit my lip. I didn't have rules anymore did I? I could do as I wish now....
I smiled "Sure BEN, sounds like fun!"