Chapter 10

• Dedicated to My Gummy Bear Army

Hi my gummies :D I know you're all a little bit upset with me but you love me. I couldn't upload because im taking midterms and I need to study and Ryan and Ronnie are working my nerves over here. They just can't sit down and shut up. So far I had to clean up 2 broken vases, a lamp, and reorganize my computer desk. But since their here, I will post a new part of the story where you can ask them questions and they might respond if their not killing each other. So sit back in your chairs and read away :P

Chapter Ten

     "Do you have any idea how much trouble you are in? You embarrassed me in front of everybody! Im so ashamed to call you my daughter. You're suppose to act like the mature young lady you are and not some 4 year old who had too much sugar!" she screamed at me. And this speech went on for hours, well maybe not hours but it took too long.

     Going to that party was the best thing I could do. I actually had fun with him. I may not like him but he seems cool. I couldn't take her blabbering so I got up and walked to my room, slamming the door behind me. I took off the stupid dress I was wearing and traded it in for some comfy sweats. I walked over to the window and slid out of it. I really didn't want my mother seeing me. On my little walk, I decided to stop at Mercy's house. Walking up to her house I saw a faint shadow flicker across her curtains then disappear. Ok??

     I rang the doorbell but no one answered. That's odd. Mercy usually answers the door right away. I put my hand on the knob and turned it slowly. When I stepped inside the only thing on was the living room light. Just as I was about to call her name, I was tackled to the floor by someone screaming their head off swinging a golf club.

"Mercy!! Stop it's me, Ronnie!!" I screamed between the hits.

"Oh my gosh!! Im sorry Ronnie, I didn't mean it." she said through tears.

     I instantly forgot about the pain in my side and hugged her.

"What's wrong." concern clear in my voice.

     In a very inaudible whisper she said, "He's back."

     Just then, my heart stopped. I knew what she was talking about or more like who she was talking about. He ruined her life. He made her miserable. He was the reason for Mercy's pain. He was the reason for her death.

     I hugged Mercy tightly forgetting why I even came here. But it's a good thing I did. She was scared. Her parents weren't home and she was helpless. With him back in her life, I needed to stick by her every single minute. I won't let him hurt Mercy like he did her.

It's short but shocking! There will be another part tomorrow because I think you guys earned it.

Load your weapons, we fight tomorrow tonight. Those gummy worms are going down!!!

Comment Vote Serve Me

YCL