Part 51

Sophia: Hey Hey, I'm sure they will come back...right?
*grayson pulled you impossibly closer to his chest and slowly rubbed your back. He let out a deep sigh into your ear and started to wake up. You were completely passed out and continued to sleep. Instead of Grayson waking you up, he closed his eyes and lightly kissed your forehead and soon fell back asleep.
-
Sophia: Hey! I have a idea
Ava: What?
Sophia: Why don't we try looking for them! Like tonight...maybe they need our help!
Noah: I-I don't know...Ava's mom and Graysons mom told us to not go out passed dark...
Sophia: So! We can break the rules! Just imagine the cops face when we say we found them. We would be super hero's Ava! *mind you there all 7*
Ava: Alright...we will meet in my room at 10pm...climb through my window okay?
Noah+Sophia: Okay!
*They left and Ava walked down stairs*
Ava: Mommy...can I have something to eat?
Your mom: Ava! You're old enough to get your own food oh my god! *she screamed as she had her head in her hands. Tears formed in Ava's eyes as the countless times she got yelled at for nothing.*
*She ran back upstairs and slammed her door. She grabbed a walkie talkie and spoke into it*
Noah: Hello?
Ava: Come around 9 okay?
Sophia: Okay
-
Hours have passed and it was now around 10 am
Your mom: Ava! Please come down here
*Ava slowly walked down stairs and Into the kitchen*
Your mom: Baby I'm so sorry for yelling...I'm just very stressed about y/n and Grayson-
Ava: I know mommy...*your mom bent down to hug Ava..*
Ava: They will find them...I just know it
-
*RING RING*
Grayson: Hello? *he said slightly sitting up*
Dustin: Grayson I have someone very important here...can you come over?
Grayson: Uhh what time is it? *he rubbed his eyes, as you buried your head in his chest.*
Dustin: 10Am
Grayson: How did they let us sleep that long *he said to himself*
Dustin: What?
Grayson: U-Uh Nothing...Sure, I'll be over in 20 minutes
Dustin: Alright
*they hung up*
Y/n: Gray *you quietly whispered with your eyes closed*
Grayson: Yeah?
Y/n: Are you leaving?
Grayson: I will be, in like 10 minutes
Y/n: I'm coming with
Grayson: No, I have to go to Dustin's
Y/n: I won't even look at any of his members, Mr Dolan
*grayson let out a soft laugh, as you sat up. You both got dressed and walked out of your room*
Charles: Morning love birds
Grayson: We're leaving for a bit
*you grabbed coffee and walked over to the front door*
Charles: Where too?
Grayson: Dustin's
Charles: Alright
*you and Grayson left and got in the car and started driving. He was the driver this time. You drank some of your coffee and set it down in one of the cup holders, and shortly after Grayson looked down and grabbed your cup and took a sip*
Y/n: Hey! That was mine!
Grayson: So *he laughed and handed it back to you.*
y/n: You know, maybe I will try talking to Blake or Cyrus *you grinned at him, waiting for a response*
Grayson: I'll turn around and drag you back inside and handcuff you to our bed and go to Dustin's my self
Y/n: I'M JOKING! *you laughed so much that your ribs started hurting*
Grayson: Better be *he laughed and grabbed your hand, and gave it a small kiss*
Y/n: So...are we gonna tell them that we're dating or..?
Grayson: Eventually... I don't know when but..
*another 10 minutes passed and you finally got there. You both walked up to his door and waited for someone to answer. A few seconds later Blake opened it and immediately made eye contacted with you.*
Blake: Dustin! Grays here
Dustin: Hey!
Grayson: Hey
Dustin: Oh! Good morning y/n, I didn't expect to see you
Grayson: There was no point in stopping her, she'll just drive her self over here
Y/n: Well you could have handcuffed me to our bed and locked the door and left, like you said in the car, if I talk to any of Dustin's gang *you smiled at Grayson*
Grayson: Mhm and I will if you do, so don't test it missy *he ran his hand across your back and walked in with everyone else*
Grayson: So...who did you want me to see?
Dustin: OH right! Come here *you and Grayson followed Dustin and Blake into a room and seen a beat up teenager. Your eyes immediately widened as you looked at the bleeding boy.*
Grayson: Who is this?
Dustin: All we have got out of him is that he's Calvin's brother
You and gray: CALVINS BROTHER!?
Dustin: Yeah..
Sawyer: Let's try this again, what is your name
*he didn't answer and just looked down. Sawyer smacked his beat up face again and screamed at him*
Y/n: STOP! what is wrong with you! *you ran over to the boy and kneeled down. No one knew what to say and instead just watched*
Sawyer: He's not answering the damn questions!
Y/n: HES A FUCKING KID!
*you screamed at sawyer and looked at the boy. He slightly opened his eyes, making contact with yours. You grabbed a napkin from your back pocket and gently wiped blood from his face.*
Grayson: Y/n..
Y/n: Grayson shut up
Y/n: can everyone leave the room please
*everyone looked over to grayson and Dustin, for a response. The both just signaled for everyone to get out...it was now just you and the boy in the room*
Y/n: Hey sweetheart...how old are you?
Boy: 14 *his shaky breath spoke*
Y/n: Gosh...can I ask what your name is?
*he didn't answer..*
Y/n: I'm y/n...
Boy: I'm Justin
Y/n: Justin...okay okay. Stay here, I'm gonna go get ice
Justin: Wait!
Y/n: I'll be back Justin..*you lightly smiled at him and left*
Calvin: Alright Justin, use the pocket knife to cut your self free. I got all the info I need. Thank you *he laughed to him self and shut off the intercom and cut himself free. With that, he removed a ceiling panel and climbed out*
Grayson: So it's Justin?
Y/n: Yeah
Sawyer: OH JUSTIN!
*you all walked back in and seen the ropes on the floor*
Y/n: W-What!? He was just here!
Blake: THAT SON OF A BITCH!
Y/n: H-He escaped?!
Grayson: Fuck. It was just so Calvin could listen in on the conversation
Y/n: What do we do?!
Grayson: We need to go back to our warehouse...Dustin I advise you and everyone to come. We have plenty of rooms there.
Dustin: Alright, everyone pack. We will meet you two there in 30 minutes
Grayson: Okay...see you soon
*and with that you two left and went back.*
Chase: Hey! How did it go? *he said handing you and Grayson Red Bull's. (Bc He was just at the fridge)
Grayson: It was Calvin's brother and-
Charles: Calvin's brother!? Isn't he like 13 or 14?
Y/n: 14
Grayson: Yeah, but it was just a plan for Calvin to heat our conversation...Dustin and his gang are staying here for a bit
Dan: What did this kid hear?
Grayson: I'm not sure...but he broke out
*A hour later, Grayson dan Ethan chase and Charles were in the kitchen part, me and Casper were on the couches and Maggie was in a separate room with bailey*
Casper: You know, I think we should get to know each other better *he said moving closer to you.*
Y/n: Excuse me?
Casper: You have a beautiful figure y/n *he whispered in your ear as his hand gently graced your thigh*
Y/n: Don't touch me *you sternly said to him as he invaded your space. His hand grabbed your thigh as he tried kissing your neck*
Y/n: STOP IT! get off of me!