Marriage Day : P-2

Seeing his mother in  this condition... He made up his mind....

Arun: ok ma .... I am ready to marry the girl you chose for me.... come I will bandage your hand....( Using first aid kit he bandaged his mother wrist)

Arun: Amma! But before that I want to know about the  reason why are you so eager for this marriage and with unknown girl...( Till now he don't know anything about bride)....

Chitra thought- if he comes to know... this is because of horoscope surely he will not accept this marriage... He will throw some tantrum....... So I have to  tell some other reasons... but She wants some time to think another solid reason...

Chitra : Don't change the topic.. I already told you.. after marriage I will explain everything... So go and  ready....the mugurtham( auspicious time for marriage ) is 9.15 am.. so make it fast....

Arun: ok ma! I am doing this marriage only for you... But before that I want to see bride...

Chitra: No Arun that's not possible.. before marriage you can't see bride face.....

Arun: But Amma.....

Chitra: Enough Arun don't say anything... Do you trust me?

Arun: Yes Amma ! I trust you more then myself...

Chitra: If you trust me go and ready for marriage , don't say  one more words.....

After 1 hour Arun  got ready for marriage with new bridegroom dress ( white silk dhooti with white silk shirt)

Seeing her son in bridegroom attires Chitra eyes swelled with joy tears....

At the same time in bride room......

Viji: Tulsi wow your looking super...  While looking fully dressed bride tulsi...

Tulsi: Is it true viji.... I think this makeup is over for me... didn't I look like makeup doll...

Viji: No babe .... I swear you looking gorgeous...( Listening Viji tulsi face turned filled with brightness)...

After 1/2 Hour Tulsi Amma came bride room to call for marriage satge....

When marriage timing is nearing Tulsi heart filled with some kind of nervousness and uneasiness... But seeing her mother smiling face... She also started to smile lightly....

Arun already seated in mandap infront of holy fire..... Seeing Arun, Tulsi feel something in her stomach.... She already saw his picture.....But this is different....

With her Amma help she also seated near Arun...Till now Arun didn't see Tulsi...

After  some Minutes Arun lift his eyes to see bride who seated near him....
Seeing his bride he shocked... Because she is not his dream bride..... Not single features matches to his preferences.... ( Tulsi normal dusky skin colour, normal body shape, height 5.3 height)...

    He is not going to spend his precious life with her... From the first look he started to hate her...( Reason of his character is  from his childhood he always like this... If he don't like anyone he will not spare any minute spent or looking to that person...if he sarted to hate one person he turn into cruel person....)

   Apart from this adamant character he good hearted, helping minded person like his mother...For his mother he is sitting near her..... the reason of his hate...Maybe she is dusky skin)....

( This is just imaginary story... I am not saying dark skin colour persons are not beautiful.... Just story plot...)

  Seeing his bride he cooked some plan in his mind..... But he have to wait to execute his plan... Not infront his mother.... because he don't want hurt his Amma.....

At sharp 9.15 Arun tied holy yellow thread around Tulsi neck and filled her partition with Kumkum....

In other hand Tulsi eyes full of happy tears.... Now she is married not single...Her happy life with dream husband going to start.... But in corner of her heart some uneasiness growing... Because this marriage happened very fastly....she thought that is the reason...

But her inner soul indicating future as a uneasiness in her heart... Poor Tulsi don't know anything......

After that both bride and bridegroom  got a blessing from both Arun and Tulsi parents....some old couples...

With heavy heart and full of tears  Tulsi said bye to her family...

Both Arun and Tulsi ( Mr. And Mrs Arun) seated inside the new Car ( the car decorated with different colour roses)... Both of then maintained the silent throughout the travel ...... After 1/2 hour they reached Arun house ..... Not house bungalow.......Arun Amma welcomed the both Arun and Tulsi.... With arathi.....

Chitra showed  full house  and introduced house staffs and some close relatives to Tulsi....After that They did some ritual pooja and some wedding game- like finding ring in Milk... Flower ball game...

During whole time Arun acted as Happy bridegroom for his mother.....

Seeing her new husband happy face Tulsi heart filled with happy... But poor Tulsi don't know what is going to happen in future days.....

I hope you guys liked this update.... Share your thoughts in comment...