Chapter Sixty-Two: Western Waters

-chapter sixty-two-
____________________

"We still have to go to the Western Continent to fetch the second key."

THREE DAYS have passed and we still don't have any idea where the key in the Western Continent is.

"Parang nagbabakasyon lang tayo..." sambit ni Feyre habang nagsu-sunbathe.

We're in a beach-like place. Nag-effort pa ang pusa namin at bumili ng isang lounge chair para makapagsunbathe. The kids are playing in the water habang nakabantay si Hex sa tabi dahil baka malunod ang isa sa kanila. Vesta is practicing her shooting skills by firing a water gun to Voldmir who was just standing. At himala na hindi man lang ito nabasa.

I exhaled a long sigh and stared at my profile again.

-¤-¤▪▪▪¤-¤-

Name: Solace

Level: 44

Class: Fighter

Job: Warrior

Strength: 609

Endurance: 477

Perception: 310

Dexterity: 358

Intelligence: 402

Charisma: 477

Luck: 465

HP: 9500

MP: 9250

[SKILLS]:

Circled Slash Lvl. 4 (12 mana points)
- The fighter is able to deliver a blow to enemies encircling him. It creates a 'wind effect' and makes the enemy takes a step back. Cooldown of 20.0 seconds.

Frenzy Lvl. 3 (8 mana points)
  - Greatly increases attack speed, accuracy and damage by 12.0 seconds. The fighter lands forceful strikes continuously while advancing towards the enemy. Cooldown of 1.0 minute.

Thunder Lvl. 3 (16 mana points)
  - The fighter jumps up and lands with its weapon hitting the ground, knocking the players within his round range. Cooldown of 30.0 seconds.

Whip Slash Lvl. 3 (22 mana points)
  - Delivers a vertical sword strike at a wide range using the player's maximun damage amount. Cooldown of 30.0 seconds.

[TITLES]:

Slayer
  - The player with this title has the most boss monster kills. Effect: Damage to monsters increased by 53%

King of Cobras
  - The player with this title has killed King Cobra alone. Effect: Immunity to poisons.

Panther of the Forest
  - The player with this title has killed the Raven Panther of the Sierra Mountains. Effect: Can make monsters flock to you by using the Panther's teeth.

Governor of Takara
  - The player with this title has owned Takara City as Guild Territory. Effect: Rights for passage inside the city, Guild Hall, Access to Fees made by players who will enter the city.

Governor of Lunaria
  - The player with this title has owned Lunaria City as Guild Territory. Effect: Rights for passage inside the city, Guild Hall, Access to Fees made by players who enter the city, additional 1000HP.

Tower Conqueror
  - Increases attack speed and power to monsters once inside a tower.

-¤-¤▪▪▪¤-¤-

"Wala ba talaga kayong alam kung nasaan ang susi dito?" tanong ko kay Cord. "We've been here for three days. The announcement for the Workshop War was already done."