Part 53

*her eyes widened as she seen her old abuser*
Y/n: Bailey! *you quickly got out of his grip and walked over to her.*
Bailey: Why is he here? *she immediately got scared*
Y/n: I'm not sure...come on, let's go back by Charles and Chase. *you started walking quickly, with bailey in your arms but instead ran into someone*
Grayson: Woah, you okay y/n?
Y/n: Grayson! Yeah I-I'm fine... *you walked passed him and into the living room where everyone else was. You set bailey down and sat next to Charles.*
Charles: In a hurry?
Y/n: N-No?
Charles: What happened y/n
Y/n: I just don't want Casper around bailey
Charles: Was He by you two?
Y/n: Yeah...can you watch her for like 10 minutes, until Maggie gets back?
Charles: I'm gonna be leaving with chase in 5 minutes-
Blake: I can watch her
Y/n: Are you sure?
Blake: Yeah of course *he smiled at your worried face*
Y/n: Alright...thank you *you stood up and walked back into a meeting room, you seen a lot of unfamiliar faces besides Graysons and dans. You assumed this was the business side of the gang*
Y/n: O-Oh I'm so sorry for interrupting-
Grayson: No it's okay...I'll be right back dan
Dan: Okay
*grayson walked over and grabbed your hand and brought you into the hallway*
Grayson: Hey
Y/n: H-Hey
Grayson: Is everything okay?
Y/n: I don't like Casper being around Bailey....He used to hurt her gray
Grayson: Umm I have 15 minutes left of this meeting...I'll figure something out when it's done, okay? *he said looking at his watch*
Y/n: Alright...*you looked down as Grayson came closer and put his hand on your back and kissed your forehead, and walked back in the meeting room.*
*a hour passed and Grayson finally came out.
Grayson: I'm sorry that took longer then I thought...
Y/n: It's okay...
Grayson: where is everyone?
Y/n: Out, or in their rooms
Grayson: Alright now what about bailey and Casper?
Y/n: When can we kick him out?
Grayson: I'm not sure *he laid down next to you on the couch and rested his head on your lap. You put your arms around Grayson, and he brought one of your hands up to his lips and gently kissed it.
Y/n: Any plans?
Grayson: I have another meeting in 30 minutes till 10 pm
*you sighed and slouched down into the couch. He sat up and pulled you into his lap, making you straddle over him. You laughed and said*
Y/n: What are you doing?
Grayson: Lay down missy
*you were confused but did what he said and laid in between his legs. He pulled a blanket over you two and grabbed the lap top next to you, and put it on your lap and turned on a movie and wrapped his arms around you. About a half an hour passed and you were fully asleep. Throughout the movie Grayson would play with your hair or give you small kisses on the cheek. He was so fucking sweet.*
Dan: Grayson can you-
Grayson: Shh!
Dan: Oh- Uhh *he said looking at you two*
Dan: So you guys are actually dating?
Grayson: Y-Yeah...
Dan: You have a meeting though...
Grayson: I know, I'll meet you there
Dan: Okay. *he left and Grayson slightly moved a little bit, but was not able to get up due to you being in his lap.*
Grayson: Y/n..
*he quietly said*
Casper: H-Hey Im BACK *he walked in with another guy, practically falling over. You immediately woke up and opened your eyes*
Grayson: Are you dunk? And who is this guy?!
*you got a bit startled from Grayson screaming, as you completely spaced that you fell asleep on him*
Casper: AHAH YEAH, WANT A BEER GRAY? *him and his friend walked over to you two and threw a bottle in your lap.*
Grayson: Y/n am I able to get up?
Y/n: Of course *you moved off of Graysons warm lap and watched him get up*
Grayson: I don't fucking drink Casper, and that's what you were doing this whole time? Getting fucking drunk!?
Bailey: G-Grayson
*everyones eyes shot down to see bailey rubbing her face and holding a stuffed animal*
Casper: AHAHA HEY KID, DO YOU WANT ANOTHER BEATING *he laughed to his friend*
Charles: Come with me *he sternly said as he walked through the front door and grabbed Casper and his friend. Leaving only you three in the building.*
Grayson: Yeah bailey?
*he bent down to her and seen tears forming in her eyes. He quickly picked her up and brought her over to the couches where you still were and placed her in between himself and you.*
Y/n: Bailey it's okay...he won't hurt you. I'll kill him before that happens *you brought her into your arms and tightly hugged her as tears fell from her face*
Grayson: Shit- *he quietly said as he looked down at his watch and seen that he was already 10 minutes late*
Y/n: Grayson go to your meeting
Grayson: Will you be okay?
Y/n: Yeah
Grayson: Alright...*and with that he left. You and bailey started watching a movie, and after a few minutes Charles and chase came back in, and sat down on the couches and went on they're phones. Another couple hours passed and it was 10:00pm. The main room that you guys were in was pitch black, as it was only you and bailey sleeping on the couches. A shirtless figure was walking passed to go to the kitchen but instead, stopped due to the laptop light. He walked over in front of you two and smiled. He's never met bailey but she seems nice....*
Blake: Ladies..*he softly spoke and rubbed your arm*
Y/n: What!? *you woke up in a panic and quickly looked at Blake*
Blake: No shh, it's okay...I just thought I would wake you up so you could go to bed in a more comfortable spot.
Y/n: What time is it?
Blake: Like 10:05
Y/n: Oh...okay. Are you able to put Bailey to bed for me?
Blake: Of course *bailey stayed asleep when you two were talking...Blake carried her to a room and put her in a bed and then walked back out by you.*
Y/n: Where's Grayson?
Blake: Uhh I think he's finishing up his meeting
Y/n: Mm okay *you walked into your shared bedroom and laid down, extremely tired.*
-
*Knock Knock*
Ava: Hey! *she ran over to her window and opened it. Sofia And noah both climbed in with back backs and sat on Ava's bed*
Sofia: You ready for this Ava? *she said with a smile and threw a backpack at her.*
Ava: Yep! I'm excited
*Ava packed a few miscellaneous things and all three climbed out her window and down a ladder.*
Noah: Where do we go first?
Sofia: The woods!
Ava: Okay
*all three of them ran for 10 minutes and made it to the woods. They walked in a started screaming yours and Graysons names*
Ava: Y/N! GRAYSON!?
Sofia: GRAYSON!!
Noah: Y/N!?
Ava: come on, let's go further in the woods
Sofia: Okay
*they all walked for another 15 minutes and finally stopped.*
Ava: You guys know how to get back right?
*both of them shook their heads*
Ava: Wait we're lost?
Sofia: Oh no...
Noah: What was that?! *he said point towards a three in the distance*
Ava: Noah stop! You're scaring me!
Sofia: Wait I seen it again! *she also started to cry and held onto you. A few seconds later a large hand gripped onto Ava's and and brought her up in the air, making her let out a loud scream*
Police: WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU GUYS ARE DOING?!
Ava: F-Finding my sister!
*the police man talked into his intercom and grabbed Sofia's wrist with his other hand and told noah to follow him. He brought all three of you to his police car and put you in the back. Each of them were dead silent, in fear of what your parents were gonna say. The police man drove for about 10 minutes and got back to your house, where there was 3 cop cars outside with flashing lights, and your parents outside. They all walked over and seen them get out of the car*
Your mom: AVA!
Noah's mom And Sofia's mom: NOAH, SOFIA!
Ava: I'm sorry mommy *tears fell from all of your faces as your mom bent down to hug Ava.*
Police: She said they were looking for her sister and Grayson
Your mom: Ava that's their job! Not a 7 year olds. Sweetie, One of my daughters is already missing. I don't need both. P-Please promise me you won't ever do that again *her shaky breath said as your mom was also crying at this point*
Ava: I-I promise mommy *Avas friends were took home and the police left. Your mom put Ava back to sleep and went back to bed.*