Chapter 14

*10 Days later*

It has been 1 week... My step mom is keeping an eye on me and my dumb job... I don't know if she knows that my annoying boss is Lucas but who cares! I am already screwed! Lucas was fine for the first 3-4 days... Simply catching my hands...pulling me...simply calling me to his cabin but after that he is getting too very touchy which I do not like at all!

As his forcefull 'Personal Assistant' I am usually around him... I also made friends here... Rose and Jisoo! They also know about the whole story of why Lucas is annoying me....so they try to help me... Like barging in the office when he calls me...with some fake emergency or some other ways to keep me away from him! I am thankfull!

I am in his office waiting for him with his 'eww' black coffee!

(Author: Sorry to all the black coffee lovers... I know it is healthy... So if you like it good for you 😂😂😅)

He came in.

Lucas: Good morning beautiful!

Y/n: Good morning boss! Today's uptates and schedule!

He sat on his seat as I was at a little distance from him.

Y/n: Due to the failure of the meeting which was held 4 days ago... The company is in huge loss... This is the news paper headlines as well!

Lucas: I know! Do you think I am blind or I dont know my company is facing losses?

Y/n: What I want to emphasize is... Mr. Kim and one of their allies who had bought your conditional company shares wants to meet you today! They will be coming soon. After asking for further details...due to some issues 'Inforce' company which is one of Kim company's allies...is sending someone else on their behalf... Right now...we don't have information about who it is---

He pulled me closer to him. Our faces were close... He was going towards my neck. Suddenly the door opened revealing Jisoo.

Jisoo: Boss! Rose Fainted! We need y/n! We are taking her to the hospital

Lucas: Why is your timing so bad! (angry mumbles)