𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱- 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐢𝐱 

𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞

It was the day before Joshua's birthday so they had thought about having a birthday party for him the next day but today they were having a day all to themselves for Joshua's friends

It was the day before Joshua's birthday so they had thought about having a birthday party for him the next day but today they were having a day all to themselves for Joshua's friends. Isabella, Joshua, Skylar, Holden, Nikki, Theodore, and Francesca were at the penthouse celebrating today.

Tomorrow was going to be with Joshua's immediate family meaning Eric, Cory, Topanga, Riley, Auggie, and his parents coming over since the party was being held at the penthouse. Jack, Shawn, Katy, Maya, Lucas, Farkle, Zay, and Smackle were going to be at the party as well considering they were close to the Matthews family and Joshua.

Though practically everyone was going to be at the party Joshua, Isabella, Skylar, and Holden knew it would be very awkward considering what happened at New Years. Farkle had told everyone the truth and everything went downhill really quickly.

As soon as he told everyone that Riley still had feelings for Lucas the whole roof top was cleared off only leaving the three alone to discuss everything but from what Maya told Isabella it was clear that things only got more awkward there.

It's been a couple of weeks since then and nothing was better but everyone was hoping at least for Joshua's birthday everything will go semi-smooth.

"Well, since it's your birthday tomorrow what are we going to do?" Skylar asked Joshua as at the moment they were seated in the living room. "Yeah, like I know what to do." Joshua chuckled, shaking his head as he wrapped his arm around Isabella's shoulder.

"Well, let's ask the youngest of us all." Nikki suggested as they all turned to Isabella who at that exact time was trying to get some ice cream off her nose by scrunching it. "What? Oh come on I'm not the youngest one. I'm older than you Nikki by a couple months." Isabella questioned before sending the brunette a look.

"Yeah, but you're more innocent than us making you seem the youngest." Francesca responded after sharing a look with the others. "Can I really be considered that? I doubt it." Isabella shook her head before she sneezed which sounded as if a small kitten sneezed. "Aw!" They all gushed of her sound with large smiles.

"Oh, screw you." Isabella pouted with a small glare over to them as she crossed her arms. "Well, we need ideas on what to do." Holden shrugged as they still couldn't think of anything to do.

"We practically have everything teenagers and adults want here. There's an arcade at the end of the hall with a bowling alley, there's an ice skating rink on the second floor, and a cinema room here too." Isabella reminded them as she sent them a small head shake.

"Oh right." Holden and Skylar nodded their heads as they were reminded they input those in the penthouse when they moved in.

"I say we go play a couple rounds of bowling." Theodore raised his hand as the others agreed but they turned to Joshua considering it was his pre-birthday. "Let's go. Winners get to choose what we eat." Joshua smiled causing the others to cheer before they all rushed to the bowling alley.