||TWENTY-ONE||

"Let's get married," he said ad he stood up and gave me his hand.

"What!? No!" I said as I took his hand and stood up.

"Why? She is my daughter, what else do we need" he questioned

"Really! What else we need? Plus she isn't your daughter, she Is my daughter" I frowned

"Well, my sperms were responsible for her existence, so she is my daughter as well," he said

"I will never marry you Min Yoongi," I said as I took the chicken and started eating it cause I was hungry and I needed the energy to fight this dumbass.

"You will and I promise you that," he said as he sat next to me and started to eat his chicken.

"I can't believe she is my daughter, no wonder she looks like me and plus she is so talented, especially her talent in the music field" he mumbled.

"You left me when I needed you," I said and looked straight into his eyes.

"Well, technically it was you who left. I searched for you everywhere, even went to your house when discovered that you guys have moved out" he said in his deep deadass voice.

It was true, I was the one who moved out the moment I knew I was pregnant.  Didn't bother to look for him.

A/N: well, you guys should know how actually it all started.  It was the year 2015, BTS wasn't that famous that time. Yoongi went to a bar just to have a drink. While he was enjoying  his drink, he saw Kyong and you can say it was love at first sight for him.

He never saw anyone was like that, she was much more beautiful than many idols, Yoongi's eyes were stuck on her until drunk Kyong landed on His lap, well, both were drunk so much that they didn't remember each other face but he remembered that feeling and that's why he felt familiar near Kyong.

After that crash landing on Yoonglaps, both of them had some amazing moments( to be precise, I am way worse in writing smut scenes, so I'll suggest you guys to imagine it on your own or read some amazing smuts in Wattpad for better understanding)

Well, it was an unprotected sex, which led to Hyojin and that is why we have such a cute baby in the story. Well, she is the biggest shipper of Kyongmin Ship.

"But still, I will never marry you," I said as I busted out of his studio.

I needed to tell someone about all this shit which happened, so I tried to call Karan, after all, he is my best friend.

But his phone was either switched off or not reachable.

"Is he on Mars or something, whenever I need this ashole, he is somewhere out" I frowned as I continuously called him.

"What should I do? Should I marry Karan? What! What the gick are you thinking, why do I even need to marry  to someone!" I said as I went back to my cabin.