B i l a n g IX

We three had our breakfast on the gazebo in the garden, everyone is shock our behavior.

"Say, its been a while since we ate breakfast together Tia." I look at Lilliane.

Since when did we become close call me on my nickname?

"Actually I don't really like the idea of eating with you Lilliane." I hinestly said, she looks shock but smiled instead.

"You really hate me, huh?" She said. Wow, she's not the Lilliane I know before. She's now talking back.

What gave her the gut?

"I actually dislike you, if I say I hate you does that mean that I loved you, that's just hillarious." I said.

"You don't like her sister Tia?" Theodore whispered but everyone heard so I laughed.

Wow, its been a while since I laughed like this.

"Take a guess why." I said.

Theodore think, so I smirked. Lilliane cough and other servants laugh a little.

"Don't answer that Theodore, you might end up hurting your sister, Lilliane's feelings." He wrinkled his forehead.

"But you're my only sister?"

"My!" I laughed harder and look at Lilliane. "You don't say that, she's your half sister too." I leaned closer to Theodore. "Let's just dislike her in secret, shall we?" I whispered to Theodore and he immediately nod, leaving everyone curious.

"Looks like everyone is having fun?"

"M-may the peace within Guibàsh bless you, Your highness!" Lilliane immediately stood up and bowed, so am I and everyone. "Prince Sansebastian, what's brings you here knowing my father is out for work?" Lilliane asked politely. Sansebastian didn't answer and our eyes met.

I suddenly look away not knowing why.

Why is he here?

"I came to talk to Lady Arthia Laissè." I look back. I bowed.

"What might be my business with you, Your highness?" I tried to sound polite even my words does not.

"We might talk it out with a tea prepared by you, Lady Arthia." No one spoke so he speak again. "Shall we?" He even pointed my balcony.

"I'll lead the way." I said. "Excuse me." I excuse myself to everyone.

"S-sister?" Theodore said when our eyes met. He looks concern.

I just turn my back and lead the Prince to my room. I asked Den to prepare the most expensive tea only for this royalty.

And that's sarcasm.

"Dito pala nagagagawi ang kapatid kong si Lux tuwing linggo." He said while sitting comfortably in the sofa looking around.

"Pardon me?"

"You're keeping him company every week while you can't give me a visit when I only asked once." He said straight looking in my eyes.

My heart started to beat fast.

I don't recall a business with him back then before dying. What's the matter with the Princes annoying me on my second life?

"I actually forgot to respond on your letter, as you can things are hectic in the Mansè at the moment."

"I see you're having fun with your new sibling." I can't deny that, having a living toy is really amusing.

"Say, what brings you in our humble State Your highness?" He wrinkled his forehead looking so amused.

"I don't see this as a humble estate." He's beating around the bush.

"My, you're beating around the bush Your higness, pardon me but I might assume that you just came here to see me for your own good." I said jokingly.

The servants enter the room to set the tea.

I heard him chuckled. My, the maid tremble when she heard him. Sino bang hindi?

A handsome prince chuckling infront of you.

I look at his dark red eyes when the maid left.

"You also got the brain huh?" I gulped. What the hell? "Tell me, did Luxius asked you to be his fianceè?"

Really?

"Im afraid Im too young to have a fianceè You highness." I said and even hold onto my chest.

"So he asked you?" He won't stop huh?

"I politely reject His Highness, Prince Luxius, if that's what you want to know Your Highness."

"Very well." He said then sip on the tea. "I'll ask for your hand in marriage then."

What the?

Shock is really evidence in my eyes.

Why the hell the Princes is asking me for marriage like asking me to play with them?

And why now?

Why not before when I was desperately looking for someone back me up then?

My eyes filled with anger.

"My answer will be the same as what I said with Prince Luxius." I said and took a deep breathe. "I don't intend to get married in this lifetime Your Highness."

"Then that's a no?" I nod politely. "Dalawang beses mong tinanggihan ang royal blood sa kasal, you must be something." I smiled. "But sadly, I don't take no for an answer." He stood up so am I. He's about to leave. "I'll change your mind soon, Lady Arthia." He took my hand and gave it a kiss.

I just smirkied confidently.

If you can, Prince Sansebastian.

••