Part-5

Tulsi enters  inside the Arun's roon , no their room today onwards... It's very modern and neat room with dark colour shade... his bedroom is alone equal to her parents house.... few childhood photos of Arun hanging in wall.. she admiring his sweet and cute smile....

( She is not into the richness, wealth and luxurious lifestyle.... She only wants live normal happy family)....

 She only wants live normal happy family)

Arun's bedroom ( Google picture)

Wardrobe room picture

In meanwhile Chitra bedroom

Arun: Amma! Now tell me what is the reason? I want to know...

Chitra: Arun before 2 month I met with small accident....in middle road tulsi only helped me...

Within second Arun cut of his mother line  and asked.....

Arun : Amma what! Accident! You did not informed me? What did doctors said?

Chitra: No Arun I am fine that is very mild accident... Nothing serious...after 2 Weeks again I saw Tulsi in orphanage for volunteering  work.....By seeing her helping and caring tendency... I liked her so much....After some meetings with her I came to know about her parents and they are  searching bridegroom for her... they are middle class family... So I went their house asked tulsi hand for you..but their parents wanted one thing... that is marriage should be held within one month...because of her kundali.... I also accepted their request...because I want her as my daughter in law.....

( She finished her incredible story...by  her imagination,  her son is very warm hearted person... So she came with something like this story.... After  hearing this story he will accept his new wife.... Little bit she knows that, his acceptance very hard part.... But she have to do for her son safety...)

In other hand..... After listening his mother reason he became more anger, not because of his mother, because of Tulsi and her family....he started  to think, they are gold digger..... that's why that Tulsi acted infront my Amma and marriage within one month.... What the ----- family.... They used his Amma Identity  and innocent nature... they planned well and approached  his mother for wealth  and luxurious life , finally succeed in their plan to marry into rich family....but I will clear this mess.....your going to regret for act Tulsi.... You and your family will not get any single penny.... Arun thought in his mind.....With Smirk.... without knowing true story....( In future he is going to regret for this...)

Arun: Ok Amma... But I want some time for this marriage!

Chitra: Thank you Arun! For understanding me ... I love you my Son... Don't worry Tulsi very calm, intelligent,and caring girls.. you will definitely going to love her....

( Arun thought: Love her that's not going to happen in this life Amma... Don't worry I will find my dream future wife... in future You will forget this Tulsi... You will accept my decision....I will make that happen at any cost...)

After some times he enter his room... Seeing her inside bedroom his blood Boiled... But he calmed himself.... He doesn't want to create any problem here because of his mother....

By seeing Arun in bedroom Tulsi got up from bed with nervous and stood near the window....

Arun cleared his throat.....

Arun: Look we are not familiar to each.... Especially I am not very talkative person... I need sometime to adjust with you... I hope you can understand what I am meant....

Hearing Arun thoughts Tulsi turned towards arun.....

Tulsi : Arun ji... I also wanted  to say this same thing.... Thank you....

Arun: I don't like to share my bed with stranger...can you adjust anyway... ( With stern voice)

Tulsi: No problem ji... I can manage ... I wil sleep in sofa...

But Arun not finished with his statement....he don't like his things touched by her... It's makes him feel dirt...

Arun:  No Don't sleep in sofa.... It makes you uncomfortable....take a floor bed and sleep there...

By hearing Arun... Tulsi throught how caring her husband... He is worrying about her uncomfortable....

Tulsi: Thank you Arun for worrying about me... In our house also we sleep in floor sometimes......

( Arun- shut up you gold digger.... Worrying for you my foot , just wait and watch.....)

After that both of them slept in their places....one person full of hatred heart and another person full of happy and satisfied heart 💓.......

Support my work by comments and vote .....