21 | it needs a little more

•─────────•°•❀•°•─────────•

     "But you don't really consider to listen to him", Ian exclaimed, after Samira told him and Nora, who was nervously chewing on her bottom lip, what has happened.

     A night had passed and now Samira just thought she had acted completely pathetic. She should have hexed that bloody bastard out of the gates, but instead she had shown the reaction of a little child, just like she had with Cassius Warrington back then on the Yule Ball.

     If she'd loose her nerves during the third task like that, she wouldn't even need the stranger's warning, because she would never reach the cup ...

     "Of course not", Samira said, shaking her head wildly. "Maybe Karkaroff sent him to frighten me."

     "But it's weird, isn't it?", Nora said in a small voice, looking concerned. "This man threatened you and just an hour later, Bartemius Crouch attacks Krum and appears without a trace? Sam, I know you want to win this, but — but there's some strange stuff going on and I don't know ... Maybe you should listen to him."

     "Are you serious? There's some mad guy showing up on the grounds and you will just tell her to give up?", Ian snorted.

     "Then at least tell Dumbledore! Maybe he —"

     "I told Moody", Samira said, cutting Nora off. "He has searched the grounds and the forest the whole night, but he couldn't find anyone. He said he has used some kind of map that would have shown him a stranger on the grounds, but he had obviously left Hogwarts."

     "And has taken Crouch with him?", Nora suggested. "This doesn't sound right to me. I have a bad feeling about every single detail of this things that happened. Sam, please ..."

     "I won't lose this tournament on purpose, just because this man tried to frighten me." Samira again shook her head. "It needs much more to stop me."

     Samira chose to not tell George about the man, as she feared he would tell her the same. He was overly excited about the third task and so sure Samira would leave the maze as the winner, she couldn't just destroy his euphoria, and she didn't want to shatter her own as well.

     So she started to practice. Every evening either Nora, Ian, Cedric, George or even Fred offered her their precious time they would have needed to prepare for the final exams to help Samira learning new spells and jinxes she would need inside the maze, or let her try hexes on themselves.

     "Ah, well, you blew me out of my socks once again", George grinned up at her, as his eyes fluttered open after Samira had just stunned him. "Maybe next time you could make sure I have a softer landing, my head's already hurting."

     "Hey, don't blame it on me", she said, kneeling down next to him, placing a kiss on his forehead. "It's your stupid head that refuses to land on the pillow."

     "Maybe we need more pillows", George chuckled, wrapping his arms around her torso and pulling her onto him. Their lips met, and Samira laid her wand aside, burying her fingers into George's flaming red hair.

     "Next time I will practice the stunning spell with Fred", Samira smirked, as their lips parted. "Maybe he won't be such a pussy like you."

     "Of course, because there's not that much in his head that could get damaged. I am the one with the brains."

     "Sure you are", Samira muttered, again closing the small gap between their mouths, and this time things got more passionate. Opening her lips to allow George's tongue entrance, she soon felt his hand on the hem of her shirt, hesitating, waiting, and as Samira did not complain, his fingers traveld underneath the cloth, meeting the bare skin of her stomach, and the butterflies inside exploded.

     His fingers traced up her waist, leaving goosebumps on their way up. Their kisses became wilder and Samira utterly blended out her surroundings, completely forgetting that they were laying on the floor of an empty classroom, and also ignoring that curfew was close, and teachers soon would start to patrol the corridors.

     George was so unlike any other of Samira's boyfriends, patiently waiting for her permission to make the next move. Roger never did. He was one of those guys who were rather sorry than wasting a chance to grab her ass or touch her on more sensitive parts. George's fingers draw lines around the fastener of her bra, until she  nodded, before he unclasped it. He looked her deeply into her eyes, as his hands grabbed the hem of her shirt once more, and she lifted her arm, helping him to slip it over her head. With the softest touch, he found the straps of her bra, and she lowered her shoulders, helping him to stroke them down her arms.

     Being exposed to George Weasley felt so pure compared to anything she had experienced before. He wasn't staring. He wasn't close to drooling. His eyes were admiring the view given to him, his fingers weren't aimlessly fumbling just to get a touch, but calloused and longing, though careful and still always making sure not to cross a line that wasn't meant for him.

     As his hands cupped her breasts, Samira decided it was enough of a one-man show and her own petite fingers wrapped around the cloth of George's sweater, pulling it over his head, immediately missing his touch.

     He rolled her over, making sure Samira was placed onto the pillows that were usually there to soften George's fall. As he leaned over her, her hand found his neck, pulling him down onto her lips again, and while his left hand got entangled in her sandy blonde hair, the right one traveled down her stomach, fiddling with the button of her jeans.

     As he opened it and Samira didn't protest, he broke the kiss, looking down at her with his warm brown eyes.

     "Are you sure?", he asked, his hand still on the hem of her trousers. "I'm fine if you don't want to go further, really."

     Samira stretched out her own hands, going for his belt. Biting her bottom lip, she undid it, saying, "I've never been surer about anything."

    And George smiled, leaning in for another kiss. The night was theirs. 

•─────────•°•❀•°•─────────•

please consider to vote/ comment on the story to support its success

please consider to vote/ comment on the story to support its success. <3