Kopa's Return

In the middle of the Backlands a pre teenage lion is making his way towards the Pride Lands. Man how far do I have left to go. Hey who are you lion, you're in my territory. I am sorry but I am Kopa first born of Kinga Simba and Queen Nala from the Pride Lands and I am just trying to make my way home. I see well my name is Badili and you are in Marihi Forest, so you are almost home. Thank you Badili can you point me in the direction of the Pride Lands. Sure, just keep heading in that direction, you will be there in no time at all but you will have to explain why you are there to the Lion Guard because they protect the Pride Lands from Outlanders, Backlanders, and every other people who are not from the Pride Lands. Well thanks for the information I will be heading off now. Bye Kopa. See ya Badili. Once Kopa made it to the border of the Pride Lands he was about to cross when a lion tackled him to the ground. Who are you Backlander and why are you here? My name is Kopa and I am first born son to King Simba and Queen Nala, and I am here because I was just returning home. Oh, sorry I tackled you to the ground. No problem, what's your name? My name is Vitani, and I am second in command of the Lion Guard, my brother is the leader but he is getting King lessons from Simba and Nala right now. Wait, I thought Kiara was going to be Queen if I wasn't around? She is but my brother was betrothed to her. I see well that explains that. Come on I'll escort you to Pride Rock. Thanks Vitani. Your welcome Kopa. So Vitani led Kopa back to Pride Rock where she saw Kion sparring with Makucha, Chuluun, and Mapigano again. Why are those leopards here? They help train Kion with hunting and fighting skills. I see. Once they made their way up the steps of Pride Rock, Vitani went to get Simba and Nala. King Simba, Queen Nala, someone is here to see you. Thanks Vitani. Who is it? A lion named Kopa who claims to be your eldest son. That's impossible. What do you mean. Kopa was killed by hyenas when he was just a cub. Well the lion is waiting outside to introduce himself and I am heading back out on patrol. Okay thanks Vitani. Let's go see this lion Nala. Alright Simba. Once Nala and Simba walked out of the den and looked at Kopa they froze in their tracks. Hey mom, hey dad. Kopa? Is it really you son? Yes mom I am here. Nala then ran up and nuzzled her son and Simba then joined in. Hey Simba I am ready for my King lessons, what is going on. Oh Kion meet Kopa, he is Kiara's older brother. I didn't know Kiara had a brother. Well I have been gone for over a year and they all thought I was dead from a hyena attack. Oh I see. Kion I want you and Kopa to spend the rest of the day together, get to know one another since once you become king of the Pride Lands you two will become brothers in law. Okay dad let's go Kion. Coming just need to inform Vitani and the rest of the guard first. Kion you go have fun I will inform Vitani. Thanks Simba.