Chapter 4~My Annoying Cousin!~

The Next Day
___________
"Rringgggg!!!"someone alarm ringing."Yahh who alarm that ring so loud!!"Renjun shout."You better turn off your alarm before I throw your phone!"I shout."Yahh you guys should wake up you need to to school today"Kun wake we up."Okay"we said."For today your breakfast is pancake"Chris shout from the kitchen."Really!!"we screaming excitedly cause nobody can doubt Chris  pancake."Better faster before Lucas eat all of it"Lee Know said."Xuxi if you eat my breakfast I will eat you"Arya told Xuxi."Yahh I am not food plus I am not that interested to eat Chris pancake"Lucas add."Xuxi no breakfast for 1 week"Chris said."Wait don't"Lucas cried."Hahahaha"we laughed.
Let's go"Mintty said.

At School
_________
Teacher: Morning Class
Student: Morning
Teacher:So today we gonna learn new chapter.
Student:Yeah

I very focus to the thing that teacher explain suddenly I a ball of paper throw at me.I know who throw it if not TXT member.Geez why don't they eat the paper than waste it.

Y/N:Stop throw the paper at me

Kai:What you gonna do?

Beomgyu:Go home and cry at your mom😂

Taehyun:Tell your parents that we bully you?

Yeonjun: Nobody will believe you sissy

Soobin:Why don't you get out from this school.

Teacher:TXT please stop talking.

TXT: Okay teacher

Thank you for the teacher save me.5 minutes more before class ended.

Yohan:Psss Y/N you okay?

Y/N:Yes,why?

Yohan: Nothing just make sure you don't take seriously what TXT said.

Y/N:I don't Yohan only me know the through.

Yohan:What do you mean?

Y/N: Nothing

Yohan:Okay

*Rrringggg the bell ringing*
All students get out from class go to cafeteria include TXT.I don't go anywhere cause my friend gonna go to my class."Hey you don't eat?"June ask"Yes I wait for my friend"."Okay"June reply*talk in *Chinese*

"Heyyo Uyu"Amelia greet me."What wrong to that smile?"I asked her."Well we have surprise"Renjun add."What kind of surprise?"I asked."Surprise that make you crazzyy maybe😂"Haechan said."You asked for deathwish Haechan?"I asked Haechan with serious face."No,wait for a minute and your suprise will come"Hyunjin add.

*Kai PoV*
"Kai?"Soobin hyung call me."Yes?"."Do you know there are new student that transfer here?"."Yes,why?"I asked."If not wrong the students name is Samuel Kim"Beomgyu hyung said."Why you guys suddenly talk about the new kid?"Yeonjun hyung asked."Nothing just want to". Beomgyu reply."Let's go"Taehyun said.

Y/N PoV
??:Y/N helloooo
I was eating my bread when someone call my name.I look to the person that call my name.I chocked on my bread because the most annoying person in the world Samuel Kim my cousin.

Y/N:What you doing here?*shocked way*

Samuel:Go to school duhhh

Y/N:I know but I thought you go to Sacred Heart Highschool.

Samuel:Well I transferred here.

Y/N:Why you transferred?

Samuel:Aunt said I more better if I with you

Y/N:It's mean...

Samuel:Yeah I gonna live with you guys

I.N: Really!!!!

Samuel:Yeah

I.N:Yesss

Y/N:What yes?

I.N:He gonna live with us not you happy live in same house with your cousin.

Y/N:Nope at all

Samuel:I know you love my by the way and respect me I older than you;-)

Y/N: Whatever you say

Then I saw Kai and his stupid squad come in.He saw me and smirk like always duhh it's annoying.

*Kai PoV*
We back to class and saw Y/N with her friends.Then I saw the new student.What he doing here?"Hyung what he new student doing here?"I asked Soobin hyung."I don't know too."He reply."Why don't you ask Y/N."Taehyun tell me in teasing way."Why would I? It's none of my business after all."
"Let's go take a seat."Yeonjun hyung tell us.
"Okay"we reply.

*Skip Time*
*Back From School*
Samuel:Yeayyyy I gonna live with my lovely cousin😘😘

Y/N:Go away

Samuel:I still love you my cousin

*At Home*
Today is my lucky and worst day.I am happy Kai and TXT not bother me thank to Samuel.

My latest book rank I hope you guys continue support my book

My latest book rank I hope you guys continue support my book.I am happy you guys read my book even though I don't know you guys know me or not.