45

Chapter 45:
DOCTOR STYLES

Harry Styles stopped his quick pace while panting right in front of a door that read the numbers 513. Harry bent down, trying to catch his breath for a few minutes before straightening up, staring frantically at the door.

She looks pale. It looks like she was sick and if she's engaged, where is her fiancé when she was sick?

Then Anne's voice appeared in Harry's mind.

Oh yes. Doctor Swift didn't come in today. She's is sick. Yesterday she said that her body is aching and slightly feeling under the weather, but she still went to the hospital. She lives alone. I worry about her. She always pays attention to the health of others, but not with her own health.

And this time, now it was Liam that appeared in Harry's mind.

Before believing his mother's words, Harry first called Liam earlier, who was clearly in the same hospital as her. And his mother's were proven right when Liam confirmed it.

Harry sighed. Didn't you promise to take care of your health well? You're bothering me even though you don't ask for my help!

Harry's hand pressed the door bell near Taylor's door. Harry pressed it several times, but there was no answer from the other side. Harry continued to press it until the sound of the door creaking open could be heard.

"Hey, you sa—,"

Harry's speech was interrupted when suddenly the girl before him sneezed while turning her head away.

Harry looked at her with a sigh. "I'm sorry. But I'm off duty today. If you want a check up or to get a treatment, just go straight to the hospital. You might catch a flu from me too." Taylor said at length in a hoarse voice while holding her breath and slowly straightening her body.

The girl was left stunned when she got to see who was in front of her right now.

"Harry?"

Harry grabbed Taylor's shoulder and turned her body around, making her back face him. Then, Harry pushed Taylor inside and he followed from behind, saying, "It's cold outside. You better rest inside."

Arriving in the living room, Taylor stopped and turned back to stare at Harry with narrowing eyes.

"What are you —?"

Again, Taylor sneezed which made Harry laugh with amusement. Taylor rubbed her already reddened nose and looked at Harry who was laughing. A faint smile appeared on the girl's lips but, when Harry stopped laughing, Taylor quickly wiped the smile on her face and tried to display a dead panned expression.

"Lie down on the bed. Wear a blanket so you don't get cold again. And you might need to wear layers of clothing. You're shivering." Harry commanded, realizing that the girl was indeed shaking from the cold when Harry touched her shoulder earlier.

Taylor squinted. "What?"

Harry rolled his eyes before returning to grab Taylor's shoulders and dragged the girl forcefully towards her room. Harry pushed Taylor harshly onto the bed, making the girl yelp, but Harry just smiled strangely.

Then, Harry pulled the blanket over her so that it covered her from her chest to her toes, and Taylor could only stay silent while watching Harry tucking her in the blanket.

"Do you feel warmer?" Harry asked in his cheerful tone. Taylor was still frowning at this man's attitude. Harry looked around before he found Taylor's white coat hanging right behind the door. Harry walked over and reached for the doctor's coat.