B i l a n g XI

Week had passed and another letter from the Palace came.

Lady Arthia Laissè,

I'm requesting a visit from you this coming Sunday at Vancueler Palace. I hope you'll consider this opportunity and  visit me this time.

Im waiting for your quick respond.

-Prince Sansebastian Altaruige

Wow, he sounded so self centered and narcisstic in this letter. Hindi ko sya masisi, he's a prince after all and praised by many.

"Are you seeing the prince sister Tia?" I look at Theodore who's curiously asking.

"Who told you that shitty stuff?" I asked the bug.

"Well, the Second Prince went here himself only to talked to you and I heard that he asked you to marry and now a letter from him." I automatically smiled at Theodore and pat his head.

"You're actually using your brain unlike the people in this Mansè but you are wrong." I said then ask for Den a paper and ink.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"I don't like to marry the Prince and Im not seeing him. He's just annoying me." And I don't know why Im explaining myself to this bug.

"Then marry me instead!" I look at him trying to hold my laughter.

My decision on keeping him by my side is actually fun, he's very entertaining.

"I'll think about it." I said. While trying to focus on writing the Prince back.

Dear Prince Sansebastian,

May the peace within in Guibàsh bless you Your Highness.

Im afraid I can't visit you at any moment at this time of the week. I've been coughing all night and we're expecting a flu. I'll try to pay  you a visit next time.

I hope you won't take this by heart.

-Arthia Isabelà Laissè

I asked the servants to send it to the royal mailman who's been waiting outside since morning.

"What did you said to the letter sister?" The bug even grab my skirt.

"You're that curious?" I asked him and stood up, I look at Den. "Call Caesar." I said.

"Yes Im curious, sister!"

"If you're that curious you should go to your teacher now and learn how to write and read you dumbo." I said. "Go!"

He pouted. This little kid think he'll get me because of his cuteness, but Im not that easy.

"Go away bug!" I shoo him away but he wont let go of my skirt.

"Then promise me that you'll write me a letter too if I learn how to write and read." I frowned, what the hell?

"Only if you learn."

Caesar entered the room. I smiled at him, he didn't even react. Such a coldy. He's been around me for 3 years and I barely see him, I think I only see him when Im calling for him.

"I will then!" Theodore said before running away with his nanny.

"You called for me My Lady?"

"I want to learn how to use sword--"

"Lady Arthia!" Sigaw ni Den. "Hindi ba't sabi ni Lady Samsha na its not elegant for a noble lady to learn how to wield a sword?" I rolled my eyes.

Even Caesar looks shock.

But I want to learn how to use sword to protect myself, there are time that I don't feel safe and Im not sure if Caesar is just hiding or what.

And to recall, Lilibeth tried to kill me back then, isa pang dahilan ng galit ko sa kanila. She ambushed my suppose to be kalesa while I was away shopping. Luckily Im not inside. And why did I know? When I went home she looks shock and its like she saw a ghost. She's easy to read anyways. And I don't know when will the danger approach me so its better to be ready.

"You two won't tell anyone naman diba?" I asked looking so pitiful. They both look away. "Thank you in advance Caesar, I'll be in your care then!" I said happily. He didn't speak but he can do nothing about it. "Meet us at the Garden near the lake after I change clothes, 'kay?" Caesar just formally nod before leaving.

"Lady Arthia, hindi biro ang paghawak ng sandata!" Atungal ni Den.

"Change my clothes Den." I said then relax my body.

"Kung gusto mong maglaro, pwede kang makipaglaro sa Young master ng mga sword toys nya." Den commented but still changing my clothes.

"Isn't fun Den?" I asked and open my eyes. "This is will our first secret together." She stop realizing something and now her eyes are teary. I rolled my eyes. "And Im not just playing around." I stop playing toys since the day I came back.