~ 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓞𝓷𝓮 𝓗𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 ~

Chapter One Hundred And Twenty: Seeing Him Again

"Do you think she's alright?"

"I don't know, she's barely come out of her room since she came home."

"Do you think she's awake?"

"I can't hear anything, I might go check on-"

The bedroom door to Lina's door flung open. Lina was standing in her doorway, her hair a mess, her pyjamas crinkled and a scowl upon her face. "You two really need to learn how to whisper," she said to Remus and Sirius.

"You weren't asleep were you?" Sirius asked hoping he hadn't just woken his daughter up from much-needed sleep.

"No," Lina said, she gently pushed passed her two father figures and headed into the kitchen, she sat down at the table and was softly joined by the adults.

"How are you feeling today?" Remus asked.

Lina suppressed a groan, the two men had asked her that question more times a day than she could count but Lina always answered the same. "I'm fine" Remus placed a mug of hot chocolate in front of Lina "Dumbledore coming around today?"

"Not today," Sirius said.

"Are you going to visit Cedric today?" Remus asked.

Lina froze, every day since school ended a week and a half ago Lina had told herself she would go and visit him but then she'd never would. Danny and Lucy had agreed to go yesterday, they had invited Lina who had said yes figuring it would be easier to go with her friends than alone. As morning came and Lina got ready she found she couldn't and had a panic attack. "No, but Danny and Lucy said they might come over, tell me how Cedric is. Is that alright-" she flickered her eyes between Sirius and Remus, Lima was still getting used to having her dad around full time "I don't know which one to ask, sorry."

"Both" they answered.

Lina placed her head in her hands "it's like having two dads."

Remus and Sirius chuckled "and to answer your questions, yes they can come over" Remus answered.

"Do they know the truth?" Sirius asked.

"Yeah," Lina said. She got up from the kitchen and placed her half-drunk mug of hot chocolate in the sink, she then left for her room.

***

Lina was left alone for several hours, which she was grateful for. The silence in her room was neither comforting nor suffocating, Lina fond it harder to be around people, to listen to them talk like everything was normal. Nothing was normal.

Lina was curled up in her bed when a soft knock sounded on her door "come in" Lina said and pushed herself up on the bed.