Chapter 6

They had a very simple plan. 

Get string, make wool, break open a hole, and bridge out. 

But it wasn't really going they way they hoped it would. "Guys, I'm stuck again!" Bad called out causing George to let out an annoyed groan. 

The other two rushed over towards him, forcefully ripping off the cobwebs as George collected the string. 

Luckily for them, because of how the game was altered slightly to add more features and realism to it, string could be collected without a sword. It only required strength, energy, and patience. 

All of which they were severely lacking. 

"Ugh, this stupid web is getting stuck to my hand!" George complained almost in a scream. "Get this stupid thing off of me." He began failing around his arm causing both Purpled and Bad to laugh. 

"I think maybe if you, you know, keep it in one place, you might have a better chance at that." Purpled remarked, causing George to playfully roll his eyes. 

They carefully worked on collecting the string, not bothering to hush their voices from the guard-like players outside. From their point of view it would only look like three idiots cleaning up a prison cell- basically doing their job for them. 

George couldn't help but take periodic glances at the now almost dead-like Steve man, who was now only facing the corner. He didn't bother helping them, calling their efforts useless, but from what George knew he wasn't even listening as they whispered to each other about the plan, meaning from his view it looked similar to that of how the prison guards saw them.

Still, he was being completely and utterly useless, looking like a life-less shell of a human being. 

George wondered if that was what the game did to people, but he definitely wasn't willing to wait long enough to find out. 

"Oh yeah, George did something happen back in the real world?" Bad asked, bringing George out of his thoughts. 

The Brit gave him a confused look. "What do you mean?"

"What do you mean, 'what do you mean?!" Bad asked, jokingly exaggerating his anger. "I sat here waiting for literally like 14 hours for you. Thought you guys got caught or something?!"

George now looked even more confused because from what he could recall the plan with Dan was completely successful. "Maybe you entered early or something, I don't know, that's pretty weird."

"I did not!"

The two bickered for a little while longer before being interrupted by a familiar deep voice. 

"Time goes faster in here idiots." Spoke the Steve. The trio all adverted their eyes on him waiting for further explanation but got no further response, as he slouched back in his corner. Throughout the few hours he has been here, George had learned to just ignore him.

"Did you guys not talk at all while waiting for me?" George asked, as Purpled shook his head.

"Nah, this guy just kept looking at the floor, arms crossed. He looked like some kind of weird plotting murderer." Purpled explained. "I thought if I went closer he'd just stab me or something."

"Well, that was the plan George and I agreed on. I wouldn't make contact with anyone who might be an enemy!" Bad responded like it was the most obvious thing in the world. Purpled stiffled in a laugher as he took another look a Bad. "What's so funny?"

"Its just-" Purpled held his chuckles. "I thought you were either mute, emo, or just really edgy!" 

George's laughter followed suit, erupting in spurs of hysterics and giggles. He could almost imagine his friends laughing along with them, Sapnap adding something to make fun of Bad, and Dream wheezing like he always would.