56

A/N:This book is doing so much better than I ever thought it would! It has 19k reads and almost 1k votes. Thanks million to the people who read and vote for every chapter!

Seungmin's P.O.V

I was back at my desk, ignoring the teasing of my two coworker Hyungs. They, along with every other employee in the building, had heard about how I got protective of Hyunjinnie showing a lot of skin. Despite how pathetic it was, and that he'd only left an hour ago, I really missed my boyfriend.

"Minnie!" Jungkook said with urgency. I continued to ignore him, assuming he just wanted to continue his teasing. "Please, I promise not to tease you. I have something important to tell you and Mingyu Hyung!" He whined, so I turned to face him, but only so he would shut his mouth.

"What do you want?" I asked and then spoke again when he didn't. "And please hurry, I wanna finish up my work and get home to Hyunnie." I told him and he nodded, finally beginning to talk.

"I wanted to tell you that me and Taehyungie got engaged, and you are both invited to the wedding." He said, playing with his fingers shyly. "Oh, and Mingyu, I want you to be my best man." He told him, and Mingyu rushed at him, wrapping the shorter guy in a bear hug.

"I would be honored!" Mingyu said, as tears of joy began to stream down his unfairly handsome face.

"I'm so happy for you two!" I gushed, giving Jungkook a hug when Mingyu finally let go. The oldest of us was still crying like a baby. A very very big one, but still like a baby. "Can I bring Hyunjin?" I asked shyly and Jungkook gave me a teasing smirk.

"Of course you can!" Jungkook hyung said, ruffling my hair. "Just as long as you tell him to tone down his handsomeness, because I don't want to be outshone on my big day." Jungkook said playfully, before looking like he was contemplating something. "Except of course by Tae, who outshines everyone without even trying." Jungkook said, his eyes full of affection, just thinking about the man he was going to marry.

"Oh! I forgot to ask when it is." I said and Jungkook face palmed, realizing he also forgot to tell us the date. I laughed at his forgetfulness, while Mingyu sobbed into Jungkook's shoulder, no doubt leaving a wet spot on the smaller boys shirt.

"It's in a month." Jungkook said, patting the back of his friend to try to get his sobbing to cease. "On the last Saturday of May." Jungkook said, a huge smile on his face. I squealed and clapped my hands, already super excited.

"I know that this is a huge deal..." I said, twiddling my thumbs as I spoke to Jungkookie. "But I was wondering if you would let me be the photographer for your wedding?" I asked, and Jungkook's smile for bigger, making me think his answer was probably going to be a yes.

"Minnie!" Jungkook said, tears now in his eyes. "I would love that so much!" He said, pulling me into his arms. "My wedding photographer is going to be an award winning one." He teased me, shaking me a little in the hug.

He let me go finally, and I went back to my desk. I kicked Mingyu out of my cubicle, since he was still crying and being annoying. I finished up as quick as I could, wanting to hurry so I could get home to Kkami and Hyunjin. Then I said goodbye to my friends, going outside to wait for Hyunjin to come get me, super excited to tell him about the wedding.

A/N:I know I already put some stuff at th he beginning, but I just wanted to inform you all that this book is almost coming to a close. There are a handful of chapters left, but that will probably be it. I want to start another fanfic and I have some ideas, so please tell me which one you would read.

Stray Kids parent au-Minsung, Jeongchan, Changlix and Seungjin.

Ateez College au-Woosan, Yungi, Seongjoong, and Jongsang.

Chensung Angsty Highschool au-side ships will be a lot, but mainly Norenmin and Markhyuck.

Stray Kids College au-Changlix, Jeongchan, Minsung, Seungjin.

Junhao Cafe Au-Tons of sideships, mainly Verkwan and Meanie. Minghao is trans and has a kid.

Verkwan Highschool au-Side ships of course. Seungkwan is Sofia's babysitter, Vernon is popular, Seungkwan isn't.

*if you have any requests or ideas, let me know