21

"Why didn't you tell me you are dating a fairy?"

badump

"A fairy? Me?" You giggled, "Nooooo--"

"You're a bad liar." Seokjin said unfazed.

"Fairies don't exist, silly." You said, giggling in way that made you and everyone else who heard it cringe violently.

"Calm down, Namjoon told me." Your friend deadpanned and you shut your mouth, because Namjoon told him.

"Ugh... well?" You looked at him a bit unsure, "How do you feel about it?"

The older shrugged, "Joonie showed me a a bit of what he's doing - and I'd be lying if I said I understand it, but it looked pretty cool."

It made sense that Namjoon told him. The way you saw it, neither Namjoon nor Jimin were making an oh so big thing out of being literal fairytale characters and talked about it rather loosely - if they met people they trusted that is.

"Yeah," You agreed, knowing that your eyes probably started to sparkle when you said the next words, "What Namjoon does is really fascinating, I want to be like him one day."

Seokjin laughed whole heartedly, "Who of us two is the one with the crush on him?"

You just smiled at his words, knowing that Seokjin was just trying to overplay the fact that he was shocked at being introduced to such a strange, new world.

But as you two went on with analyzing every single second of the older's date, both of you realized that it didn't really matter.

It didn't matter what the boy you liked was. Human or Fairy. Pink haired or blond. You still wouldn't trait those chubby cheeks and cheeky remarks for anything.

"Joonie told me Jimin has a performance up coming..." Jin spoke up.

It was way past midnight already, a cheesy romance movie playing as a background sound to your conversation.

"Hm..." You hummed approving.

"Will you go?" he asked.

You smiled, "Of course."

✝︎❦❇︎

The young fairy peaked down at the audience, exhaling shakily.

He was always excited before a performance, mainly for the thrill of dancing in front of others.

But today he had this feeling that he was completely unfamiliar with when it came to dancing: Jimin was nervous. So incredibly fucking nervous, because for the first time in years did what he was doing truly mattered.

For the first time in years he didn't just dance because he felt like it. He didn't dance to forget but to prove something.