12

Jennie looked up at the boy, her mind short- circuiting. What is he doing here?? And how the hell is he mated to yoonseok.

" are you that.... Jimin?? " she asked clearly scared of receiving the answer.

" yes.. "

" what the fuck... Where is Kai.?? How are you mated to Yoongi and Hoseok..?? What's going on"

His doubts were cleared, It was Jennie the same Jennie Kim.

She was set to be married with Kai, because their family considered them to be mates however when Kai finally met his mate it was clear as day that Jennie wasn't his mate.

Even when neither Kai or Jennie wanted to mate, their family were persistent to get them together for their business.

So one day Jennie plan to ran away from her house, but Kai begged her to help him elope with Jimin. Jennie met Jimin for the first time that day.

She was smitten by the young naive omega and thus helped him and Kai till the outside of park clan territory, gave them airplane tickets and an address of a small cabin that was left for her by her late grandma and left for manoban clan.

When she later went to check for them in the cabin, it was untouched, no one went there but Kai clearly never returned back to pack and park clan also didn't mention anything about Jimin.

But seeing that same omega in front of her was like being kicked on curb, what happened after she left?? Where is Kai??? There were so many questions in her mind but they in no way coming to her mouth..

Jimin who was standing with that sweet smile break down into tears, he don't know what to say everything that he was piling up in his chest seem to come crumbling down on him.

It was him, the bad luck... A bad luck for anyone who will mate with him or love him. He killed Kai and now he might be the reason for death of his mates.. He is pathetic.

Jennie carefully studied the omega's expression, she finally realized something is wrong. This morning she received order from Lisa to keep a watch on Jimin and now this.

She hurriedly send Lisa and Jisoo a message as she asked Jimin to follow her home, they need to have a deep talk about whatever was happening.

And how the fuck this harmless cute omega became their target? Has Lisa lost her brain.

She lead Jimin out of the school as she sat in her fierce red Audi tt leaving for their house.

****************

Lisa was sitting in her class, staring at Rosé when her phone buzzed. It was Jennie

I'm taking Jimin to my
house.. he didn't seem
well

OK take care of him
and if he tell anything, inform
me right away.

After sending the message, she excused herself from class as she called her partner.

" jhope Jennie, took Jimin to her house, she said, he wasn't feeling well.. I guess if he trust Jennie to an extent to go with her to her house, we might get some information... "

" very well, I guess I should thank you for your help "

Lisa chuckled at the courteous behavior, " well our enemy is same, this is business Mr. Jung"

" Min.. , I am a Min"

" I have no relations with Min clan, they need to sign contract with manoban-park clan for that.. I am helping you as a Jung "

" sure.. Thanks for reminding... we need to sign contract then. "

" good day Mr. Jung"

" you too Mrs. Manoban"

*****************