FLASHBACK - what makes a ghoul.

Kaneki's PoV:

I sat there, my hands and legs trembling in fear. As I watched the same man enter the room once again, the feeling of acrimony was present, although I was only able to shudder in horror and agony as he lifted his head and clasped onto the very sane tool he always used to remove my toes. All I could do is let out a gut-wrenching shriek as I heard the crunch of every last one.

"He made you a ghoul by using Rize." Yakumo whispered in my ear as he stood behind me, cracking his pointer finger "one eye and Rize's scent."

Hide's PoV:

I had no idea on where Kaneki could be, let alone what was happening to him at this very moment. However, I knew for sure that the person that had caused this mess to happen had bad intentions. But once this was all over how would I get back to him, how would he find me? I suppose he would come visit me, but why would he want to after being kidnapped? I just hope this happening won't tear us apart...

Kaneki's PoV:

I hyperventilated and gasped for air, all of this had finally gotten me to the worst possible stage... "kill me... kill me..." I cried. But my thoughts were soon stopped when my head was listed to see two people in front of me, tied up and crying too. Their mouths were covered. A man and a woman.

"You will choose which one I kill" Yakumo whispered as he got closer, his breath against me. I heard his finger crack again.

The tied up man looked to me and nodded his head.

"Pick one!" Yakumo yelled, becoming frustrated. He walked over to the two as he then picked them up and lifted the man by his neck "this one? How about this one?!"

"Pick me! Pick me, Kaneki!" The man screamed.

But... But I couldn't choose... I watched as my torturer killed them both off with a fatal stab and saw as their bodies lay, their life seeping out of their tender wounds and spilling onto the floor like a faucet that had been left on.

What have I done...