Privacy Please

Sammy Jo POV:

I told everyone that i had business to take care of, which was partially true. It just wasn't the type of business they would think though. You see, my mom is stuck in Venezuela and i'm trying to help her come to the United States. In order to get her here, I need to get her a lot of money. Except i'm not exactly sure how imma going to get her then money she needs.

I was meeting up with this guy I know to help me get the money. I made my way to him and we came up with a plan. The plan was to rob the Carrington home to make money off of it to then give it to my mother. The plan was perfect, now I just have to figure out when the time is right. While thinking, I remembered that Blake was throwing a party in two days so while everyone's distracted it would be the best time to put my plan in to action.

Now that everything was planned, I better get home before everyone becomes suspicious.
____________________________________
Stevens POV

I was nervous thinking that Sammy Jo was cheating on me. I began to worry and while in my panic state decided to search his room to see if there was any evidence of him cheating.

I snuck into his room without anyone noticing and began to search nearly everywhere in there. I didn't find anything, but this whole situation was stressing me out. I decided to just wait in his room to talk to him when he returned.

2 hours later...

Just as I was about to get up and leave since Sammy Jo still hasn't returned he walked into the room.

Sammy Jo- Hey Steven. What're you doing in my room?
Steven- Where were you?
Sammy Jo- What do you mean, I told you I had to take care of business.
Steven- You just moves here, how do you already have business?
Sammy Jo- Um... my aunt found me a job.
Steven- Stop lying.
Sammy Jo- I'm not
Steven- Just be honest with me, are you cheating on me?
Sammy Jo- Of course not. I like you way too much to do that to you.
Steven- Then what was the "business" you had to take care of?
Sammy Jo- Steven I don't know if I'm ready to tell you
Steven- Sammy Jo you know you can trust me.
Sammy Jo- Fine, it's my mom. She still in Venezuela and I just miss her so I'm doing everything I can to stay in contact with her.
Steven- Oh my god Sammy Jo, I am so sorry. I'm here for you and I understand. I'm so sorry for thinking you cheated on me.
Sammy Jo- it's fine.
Steven- But I still feel bad for accusing you of cheating.
Sammy Jo- Well you could always make it up to me..
Steven- I mean if really want to.
Sammy Jo- I really want to....and I really want you.
(i expect you know what happened next😉)
____________________________________
Averys POV

I had a great day at the spa with Cristal. It's been so long since I've truly been happy hanging with someone who was like a mother to me. Everything for me changed once my mother left and things have never been the same. I feel like life's finally going back to normal for me.

I really needed to talk to someone about what's going on. I've always been really close with my brother, so I planned on going to talk to Steven about everything. But i couldn't seem to find him.

I decided to see if Anders had seen himself

Avery- Anders?
Anders- How can I help you Avery?
Avery- Have you seen my brother?
Anders- Oh yes he was waiting in Sammy Jos room for when he returned home.
Avery- Thank you Anders.
Anders- You're very welcome.

As I began walking away towards Sammy Jos bedroom I was stopped by Anders.

Anders- I was meaning to ask how the spa trip was?
Avery- It was great. I really enjoyed it.
Anders- It's good to hear that you are having fun again and getting along well with Cristal.
Avery- Yes, I don't understand why Fallon has such a problem with her.
Anders- Between you and me, she's just jealous she no longer has your fathers full attention.
Avery- That makes sense. Thank you Anders.
Anders- Of course, now i'll leave you to go talk with your brother.

I walked up the stairs and to Sammy Jos bedroom. I stopped just outside his door to see that the bedroom door was closed. Why would Steven close then door if he was waiting for Sammy Jo? Oh well, I opened the door to come face to face with storming I wish I never saw.

Avery- HOLY SHIT!!!!!